Ten years later....

No ones POV
After Ryder and Chloe made it official they fell deeply in love, two years later they got married, another year later they had a beautiful girl called Lilly Jane Kite. Two more years later and they had a boy named Jason Theo Kite and now Chloe is pregnant again, with twins.
Tim and Lilly fell in love and it was magical, they have four kids now. A six year old boy named Ryan, a five year old girl names Miya, a three year old girl named Katy and a one year old boy called Mitchell.
Mia and Cole strangely found love and are married with two children, two girls, a five year old called Sara and a three year old called Missy. They are extremely happy together as Mia expects a new baby boy.
Leo fell for a girl named Amanda who got along amazingly with everyone, but was also Sam's big sister who left years before Sam was born when her father left them. They are in love and have a four year old boy named Lucas, Sam and Amanda where reunited at last.
Tom started dating this lovely girl called Sally and they have been going steady for five years now, Tom is just about to pop the question as they have a little boy together called Calum.
Luke, John, Liam, James, Louis, Jayce and Tim still haven't found that special girl yet however Tim has got a close eye on Chloes friend Tia.
TJ fell for an extremely sweet girl called Jane and they are engaged to be married in the new year.
Kyle is in love with an amazing actress called Jennifer Lawrence but they are taking things one step at a time.

In the end everything turned out alright, love found its way around the obstacles and fate brought everyone closer together. But through everything that happened they all stayed together as best friends.

Ahhh thank you for reading!!!!!! I can't believe it's done :( but never fear I am here. I will be writing other books.
Should I create a sequel though? If yes would you be willing to read it???????
Once agin thank you so much

Kisses Summer xx