Cought at my worst

Next morning....
Chloe's POV

I woke up with the worst headache possible, so bad it made my cry out with pain before I could stop myself, "achhhhhh" I accidentally moaned from the pounding that came from my head. Everyone came rushing in, I can't move or do anything so I just stay curled up on my bed gripping my head winning in pain. "Gorgeous what's wrong?" Kyle asks sitting next to me, I shake my head. I don't want them to worry or fuss so I'm going to suck it up. I suck in a sharp breath before looking to Kyle, putting on a smile and sweetly saying, "nothing I'm fine just hit my head on the bed" I laugh at the end. I can tell none of them are convinced, "no your not ok and there is nothing for you to hit your head on" Tom says sitting beside me. I look to him the pain so bad now I can feel the tears threatening to spill, "I'm fine really don't worry about it" I say but my voice cracks. I stand up before I fall strait back to the floor, "Chloe?!???" They all gasp running to my side. Shit what to do what should I say I need a cover up. "Hahaha got you all now get out I need a shower" I laugh still sitting in the floor. "Chloe..." TJ begins but I cut him of by pointing my finger to the door and raising my voice "out now" they all nod and leave. Great what am I going to do? I grab onto my bed side table and lift myself up, I fall strait back down with a loud thump. This is going to be a long day so I crawl back into bed and fall asleep.

Luke's POV
I hear a loud and painful moan come from Chloe's room so I sprint inside with my brothers not far behind. I run into her room pushing the door open only to see Chloe crawled into a ball on her bed with both of her hands on her head. She looks in so much pain. "What's wrong gorgeous?" Kyle asks sitting beside her. She shakes her head and hesitates I know she is lying because she would have answered by now, "nothing I'm fine just hit my head on the bed" Chloe jokes but I can see the pain in her eyes. Something is really really wrong, "no your not ok and there is nothing for you to hit your head on" Tom says also sitting next to her. I scan her face to try and figure out what has happened but she is so unreadable. Her eyes glaze over with tears threatening to spill, ok this isn't just a period pain or something it's got to be really really painful for her to cry especially in front of us. "I'm fine don't worry about it" she says but as the word 'fine' leaves her precious mouth her voice cracks. She stands up but falls strait to the floor, "CHLOE?!?!?" We all gasp as she just lies there. She is thinking of something to say I know it, she will lye or joke or something because she is legit taking like forty seconds to reply, "hahaha got you all now get out of my room I need a shower" she jokes pretending to speak the truth. I edge little closer before she looks at me, points to the door and raises her voice sternly saying "out now" we all leave with that and head downstairs. I was the last one out and as I closed the door I hear Chloe huff a bang of a hand hitting something, a moan of pain and then a thump. She must have grabbed onto something and tried to stand but fallen. We all go into the music room and shut the door so no one can hear. The music room is noise proof from the outside, next to it is the dance studio but only Chloe uses these. "What the hell is wrong with her?" Tom asks pushing his hair back with his hand, I look at him as a moment of silence passes before I speak up. "She woke up with a headache and is extremely weak with no energy, she is really ill" I say. "What do you mean? I know that when she moaned in pain before we got there was not because of a head ache" John says. I shake my head with annoyance, "obviously it wasn't just a head ache, my thoughts are she got like an hour sleep, has too much stress and woke up with a migraine" I say still deep in thought. "So she basically had so little sleep and is under so much pressure her stress levels sky rocketed giving we a migraine and a fever also making her extremely sick" Tim concludes, "she had a fever when she went to bed yesterday, her arm brushed against mine last night and I thought something legit burned me." We all stare at him as he says this information, "ok so how do we make her better?" TJ asks,  Liam answers "we need her to eat cold food only and chilled drinks, she needs to keep extremely hydrated and she needs to rest. We get her everything she wants and she stays in bed. By tomorrow she should have her strength back and her stress levels should come down" we all node in agreement. We all finally decide that until 4pm me, Tim, Louis and John will help Chloe. Tom, Kyle and TJ are in charge of the food and keeping cold refrigerated drinks ready at any time. Jayce is on keep everyone happy duty. We split up as me and my group head to Chloe's room, I quietly knock on her door before popping my head round to see Chloe curled up in a ball on her bed shaking uncontrollably with silent tears streaming down her face. She must be having a nightmare. We all walk in and I take of my shoes, pull of my top and crawl next to her. She flinches as I take her arm, pulling her into my chest she wakes up with fear written across her face. "Calm down Chloe its ok it was just a nightmare see your safe" I coo as she snuggles into my bare chest. I can feel her tears on my chest but I'm not going to say anything because one I know she trust me enough to let her tears go that I won't say anything and two because then she will be even more upset if I do and I just want her to be happy. The others sit in the edge of the bed as Kyle comes in with some fruit in a bowl and a frozen water bottle.