I have the video!!!!

Chloe's POV
"Diamonds, pearls, gimme that Gucci..." (Song on the side is this rap check it out) I rapped along as I did my makeup, I was still only in my purple lace underwear though. I took a shower when I woke up seeing as I still had blood on my face, my cheek looks so bad though. I have a black eye, a rainbow cheek and a deep slit down the side of my face. "I didn't know you could rap" someone said from behind me but it wasn't my brother voice it was Shawn's. I turned around to see him leaning out his window which was opposite mine, unfortunately I forgot to close my window so he could see and hear everything. "Shawn! What are you doing you creep and why are you not at your house?" I shouted before grabbing my blanket to hide myself. "Hey your the one who got my attention by wrapping amazingly may I add and your the one with your window open when your just in your underwear, this is my house the other house was my grandmothers remember" he said smirking. "You're still a pedo so good bye strange boy oh and when your ready knock on my window I wanna walk to school with ya" I say before shutting my window and drawing my blinds. God he is a funny boy. I finished my makeup, loosely curled my hair and grabbed my clothes. Today I will be wearing my black short shorts, my white oversized top that says back of Ima bitch that I tucked into the shorts and my loose black cardigan. I decided to not listen to my school regulations today as I really could care less, I added white socks and my black pumps. *knock* *knock* someone knocked on my window, I opened it to see a very nice smelling Shawn smiling at me, "morning love" he said climbing through my window "I see you got dressed" I really want to smack that smirk on his face. "Morning and yes I did plus you're smelling very nice today aren't you" I said smiling as he hugged me, "I know right" he replied in a high pitch girly voice. We both started laughing before I grabbed my phone and bag. We made our way downstairs and into the kitchen to see all the guys eating and playing on their phones, "morning all" I said grabbing a Mountain Dew. A chorus of mornings went around before Tom looked up with a raised eyebrow, "how did Shawn get here?" He asked. Oh shit I can't say my window or they will think we had sex which of course we didn't. "Front door duh you dipshit oh and he moved in next door" I said sending a look to Shawn to tell him to go along with it. "One language and two oh I didn't here the door and three what are you wearing?" Tom said going back on his phone, "probably because you're all to engrossed in your phones to take any notice and clothes I thought that was obvious" I said and no one heard me because once again they're on there phones but Shawn did as he murmured under his breath "yeah but you didn't earlier" so I  kicked him. "Ugh Chloe can I talk to you please" James said, I simply walked of grabbing Shawn's hand and left the building. "Why didn't you talk to James? Are you two in a fight or something?" Shawn asked as we walked to school. "Something like that" I said not wanting to get into detail, "OK then What happened to your cheek?" He asked quietly. "Well that is how me and James got into a fight" I said, he gave me the eyebrow asking "what do you mean" so I explained everything that happened to him. After I finished he had his fists clenched, his jaw contracting and his arm around my waist protectively, "what a barstard" Shawn said through clenched teeth. I giggled as we entered the hell zone oh I mean school. "I have to go see a teacher but I'll see you in form" Shawn kissed the top of my head then left, I started heading for my locker only to be pushed into the cabinet hitting my back and head. Ang stood over me smirking with her minions behind her, "awe look is baby Chloe hurt you pathetic bitch" she spat into my face, "you don't know anything about what happened so back of" I said defending myself. She gave me a knowing smirk before lowering her mouth to my ear and whispering, "I know what James did and said, I payed him to do it; even got it on camera" my face paled at the thought. No she is lying. Before I could say anything my head was pushed to one side and a deadly pain shot through my cheek. She hit me exactly where James did. I felt the blood trickle down my face, she then continued to punch and kick me until I was lying lifeless on the floor. I could hear everything but my eyelids became heavy, "get the fuck away from her Ang" Cole and the guys came into view. "Awe baby Cole did you enjoy last night" Ang winked pathetically, "nothing happened last night as I was with my friends including Chloe" he said back. Wow did he really just say that, but that can destroy his whole reputation. "Why were you with that thing?" Ang said desgusted, "because unlike you she is nice, real and beautiful oh and not to mention a good kisser" he added smirking. Angelia gasped before stomping away. "Hey Chlo can you hear me? Please say something! I got you don't worry babe just keep conscious, Cole go get the car now" Sam said as Cole ran of with Leo. "It h-hurts" I say crying, "I know babe I know but we will get you home ok just stay conscious can you do that for me?" She asked sweetly, "yeah" I whisper, I can feel my eyelids become extremely heavy and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I try my hardest to stay conscious but the darkness over takes me.
"Should we call an ambulance?"
"No she would kill us"
"Oh I think she is waking up"
"So what happened again?"
"Ang beat her up so Cole saved her"
"Wow she really did mean it when she said you were her hero"
"She said that?"
"Yeah yesterday when she explained what happened she said you were her hero because you rescued her from that ally thing but she was drunk"
"Oh cool I'm a hero guys"
Chitter chatter was passed around me as I slowly became conscious, "God dammit someone grab a painkiller and some water will ya" I asked sitting up, Rickson ran out to grab the stuff I needed. "How are you feeling babe?" Milly asked feeling my temperature with the back of her hand on my forehead. "Well I have been better but I have also been worse so I'm good I guess" I said as Leo passed me the water and pills that's he got of Rickson. I took them strait away. Then Rider came in from the back without looking up from his phone saying "I called Ian he is on his way now" I coughed loudly and his head shot up, a wide grin spread across his face as he hugged me tightly. We all sat down as I explained what happened to them, once I finished I saw everyone even more angry, "so Ang said that she paid James to do it?" Tom said through gritted teeth. "Yeah" I sighed as someone knocked on the front door, Rider went to get it. Two seconds later he walked back in with Ian, "Ian" I breathed out smiling, "hey bbs what happened now?" He asked chuckling. "Well ugh umm hu" I started but Rider finished "she got beaten up by her bully Ang" I glared at Rider. "Want me to save you baby?" Ian winked and I giggled before he set his bag out on the table next to me and got his medical stuff out. He cleaned my cuts, bandaged my arm which Ang managed to slice open with her fake ass nails, prescribed me medicine and he kissed every single bruise. He said good bye before pulling me to the side, "so I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow?" He asked nervously, I smiled brightly before accepting and hugging him. After he left I walked back in the front room and lied on the sofa still in a little bit of pain. Cole, Sam, Ross, Leo, J, Rickson and Milly came to sit on the other sofas chit chatting before a thought came through to me, I never thanked them. I sat up as everyone became silent, "guys I just wanted to say thank you like you really didn't have to do that and on second thoughts why did you do that?" I asked looking towards Cole. He sighed looking to the ground then looking back at me saying, "why wouldn't I were friends and friends protect each other" my heart just melted. "But you're going to destroy your reputation by helping me and being my mate" I laughed, he chuckled "I don't care about my rep and neither do any of us, look Chloe we all care about you and your our friend. If it was between friendship and reputation I would choose friendship without giving it a second thought" I smiled brightly at him. "Thank you" they all smiled back appreciatively before they had to go back home. Just as they left my phone pinged with an unknown number..
Unknown: watch the video and you'll see how much your brothers truly hate you. Your a fucking skank who deserves to die, Cole only pities you- he'll get you in bed then ditch you because your a slutty whore.... Have fun being unloved *watch attached video*
I hesitantly clicked on the video attacked; James and Ang were making out "you're going to do what we agreed tomorrow right?" Ang asked James, "of course baby" James replied kissing her again. "So you will take her to school then find something to shout at her about, then beat the crap out of her got it?" Ang said seductively, "of course baby now can we go back to your place?" James said sucking her neck, Ang lead him out of view then the video ended...
I completely broke down, how could he? My own flesh and blood. Soon enough Tom, Kyle and Luke came in to see why I was crying, they sat around me with me cradled into Luke's chest. "What happened princess are you in pain?" Tom asked stroking my hair, I just threw my phone at them with it landing on the play button, the boys watched the video in horror of what they saw. "He actually did that just to get into bed with that slut?" Kyle almost shouted with his fists clenched, "not only for sex also for money Ang told me" I sniffled. "Don't worry we are going to have a talk with him when he comes back" Tom said angrily, I nodded and walked up to my room.

*warning triggering*

I sat on my bathroom floor with my thin blade in my hand, pulling up my sleeve salty tears streamed helplessly down my face. Dragging the bald deeply across my wrist I thought about everything.
1 cut for Ang being such a bitch
2 cuts for James back stabbing me
3 cuts for being unloveable
4 cuts for being ugly as hell that even my brother hates me
5 cuts for being such a fuck up
6 cuts for being a difficult burden
7 cuts for murdering my parents
8 cuts for failing to for full my promise
9 cuts for pushing my family into a Great Depression.
10 cuts for being alive...
I just sat there bleeding out with ten of the deepest cuts I have ever done, I decided I didn't want to die on my bathroom floor so I wet my towel and soaked up the gushing blood. Then I bandaged my wrist tightly, pulled a hoody over me and splashed water on my face. I can hear shouting downstairs but I just curled up into bed ignoring it. I did that, it's my fault there all arguing, I'm breaking this family apart. *knock* *knock* someone tapped on my window, I slowly peeped over my blanket to see Shawn looking distressed at me. I slowly walked over to my window and opened it, "oh Chloe" he breathed embracing me in a bone crushing hug. He smelt so damn good I must admit but I have Ian, I can still enjoy Shawn's cologne though right. He slid into my room and walked over to my bed still attached to me, we lied down and watched 'if I stay' I must admit it's a very good film. I fell asleep in the arms of my best friend.

------------------------------
Hiya guys so I was wondering if you could please comment ideas of what could happen next as I'm a little stuck xxx
Also who do you ship? Chian? Shony? Or maybe even Chole? Comment who should get to date Chloe and who doesn't break her heart
Summer xx