Explanation.

Hiccup opened his door and met with a worried Astrid. Hiccup felt nervous.

"Where were you."

"Astrid. A fireworm hit Toothlesses prosthetic. We ran here."

"Stoick told me about the other men that came here. And that other one there." Astrid pointed up where Y/n was resting.

"Yeah about that he saved me when I fell off toothless. And when those men attacked me."

"Well he sounds okay I guess but I don't trust him."

Hiccup looked at Astrid. Then over to the stairs where toothless waited. His weight straining the stairs.
"Toothless is waiting for me I should go fix his tail."
After he said that the wood panels above them. Strain as if someone leaned on them. Astrid noticed this but hiccup didn't.

"You go fix his tail I'll wait here a little while longer then head back to dragons edge.

"Okay don't wait for me." Hiccup left and Astrid walked up the stairs over to Hiccups room. In hiccups bed sat Y/N groaning and holding his head. Astrid leaned on the door frame and crossed her arms and waited for him to notice. What she saw was Y/N sitting on Hiccups bed his armor was set on a chair. When He looked and flinched at the sight of Astrid looking at him.

"Well you're not hiccup." Y/N stated.

"He left to fix his dragons tail."

"Toothless? Yeah The nightfury. Listen if you see hiccup before I do I need you to tell him something okay?"

"What game are you playing?!

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about you may have fooled hiccup but you can't fool me."

"Where did all this come from? I don't even know your name and already you point fingers!"

"Hiccup trusts you a little too much if he just met you."

Y/N stood up.

"For hiccups girlfriend you sure are mean."

Astrid was shocked and became nervous. "I-I'm not his girlfriend we're just friends." Astrid stuttered.

Y/N grabbed his chest piece and loosely strapped it on.

"I'm gonna go and speak with hiccup. anyplace where I can find him?"

"I'm not gonna tell you why should I?"

"Fine I'll find him myself. Thanks for the help...um Astrid? Right?"

"Yes my names Astrid how did you know?"

"Hiccup."

He walked away and Astrid heard the front door open and close. Astrid runs to the nearest window and watched Y/N walk away nonchalant.

"Stupid Astrid! I let him get away."

Y/N talked to another Viking and the Viking pointed to the direction of the blacksmith shop. Y/N smiled and thanked the Viking and walked to the shop.
___________________________
Sorry for the lack of uploads. I was busy.