paper thin trail.

Y/N and hiccup walk after the guards holding Dagur. They walked over to the prison and threw Dagur into one cell. The guards taking one final look. Then leaving walking to Y/N and Hiccup.

"Hey Hiccup!" Dagur yelled from his cell. Hiccup shrugged and ignored Dagur.

"How Berk doing? I haven't been around a while."

"Hiccup! Hey Hiccup." Hiccup groaned and yelled at a group of guards.

"Can you please shut him up!" The group of guards look at Y/N after hiccup yelled.

"I would do as he said." Y/N said holding back a small chuckle.

The guards walked over to the cell.

"Hey. Hey! Come on guys I'll be quiet just give me the wor-" Dagurs voice became muffled as the fabric covered his mouth.

Y/N and Hiccup stood looking into the cell. Dagurs face began to smile. He tried to laugh. Hiccup got annoyed and spoke aggravated

"What are you laughing at?"

Y/N heard a large flap. He looked out of the window and saw the dragon from before flying at the building.

"We caught you finally. We Hav-"

"Hiccup look out!"

A large crash from behind destroyed the wall about to crush hiccup but when hiccup opened his eyes. He noticed that he was pushed. The person who pushed him was Y/N.

Dagur laughed and looked at the dragon.

"Wrong side! Now get me out of here! Stupid dragon."

The dragon destroyed the other wall in Dagurs cell and Dagur sat on the dragons  neck.

"See ya love birds! Dragoor. Take me back to the ship...Then destroy this place again."

Dagur flew away laughing. Hiccup looked back at the rubble of the wall and Y/N was unconscious. Most of the guards are getting the rubble and were about to get him out. Hiccup moved bricks off of his left arm. He gasped when he saw his arm. It was severely broken.

"Sir he will be okay. His arm seems to be the only thing more damaged." Said one guard.

"What about hi-"

"He'll be fine." TJ said picking Y/N up.

"TJ! Thank the gods your here."

"Yeah. I saw the dragon fly over and I ran to the ceremony. But you two weren't there so I went here... You okay?"

"Y/N saved me from the rubble, Dagur escaped and now a dragon may or may not come back in full force! My day was fine until he showed up!"

"Y/N will be taken to the medical wing....Hiccup I need you to stay away from Y/N in a while at least until he wakes up."

Hiccup looked at TJ and. TJ looked down sad.

"What?"

"Hiccup. Please I'll call for you to see him."

"O-okay. Please just call for me."

"As the new General. It will be my duty."

TJ walked away taking Y/N away. Hiccup walked out saddened once he got to the grand hall he stopped. Tearing up. Sitting on the steps in front of the door.

"Please be okay."
He looked up at the moon.

"Please be...okay"