Heroes.

Berks dragon riders ride in fast. Landing on the docks. People were running away. And some even fainted. Y/N, Hiccup and TJ ran towards the flames. Toothless and Hydra followed after.

"Hiccup! That was the Grand Inquisitors Mess hall. We have to help them."

Hiccup nodded.

"Okay."

"TJ! Get the people out of here. And hiccup try to put out the fires."

"What about you?"

Y/N stopped and looked at hiccup.

"I am going in there."

"What No! Are you crazy?!"

"Would you do the same for your father?"

Hiccup gasped and saw Y/N turn and run. He ran inside. The burning building. And hiccup watched in shock.

"You there! We need help with these flames!" A man in steel armor commanded hiccup and gave him buckets of water.

"TJ!"

TJ was escorting people away from the building. One of the people was trapped under a carriage that was crushed by a wooden support beam. Somehow the man wasn't dead and was still screaming. TJ tried to lift the pillar but wasn't strong enough. But Hydra helped with his tail.

Back inside
Y/N walked using his arms to cover some of the smoke. Until he reached the room he was after.

The grand Inquisitor laid there his body covered in severe burns.

"Y/N? Is that you."

"Yes it is"

"Please save me."

"Don't worry I have friends who can help. TJ found me. I'm home. You will live."

"Thank you."Y/N held the inquisitor on his shoulders. Dragging him back out.

"The Grand Inquisitor! Someone please help the grand inquisitor."
Y/N yelled loudly. And two men came and brought him to a soft spot of grass.

"Thank you for saving the Gra- oh Y/N I didn't  notice! Please forgive me sir."

"Save my father!"

He looked around most of the people are long gone. Hiccup was putting out one last fire and Toothless and Hydra were close fanning the flames out. He looked out to where the dragon went. The river seemingly going forever.

"The dragon is long gone."

Y/N looked at the men caring for his father. And then hiccup came behind him.

"Is he going to be alright?"

"He will be alright if our healers can get here."

TJ came after he said that.

"Sir I am trained in dragon burns. Do you have bandages?"

"Yes I do. Here you go sir."

"Great! Y/N...he will be fine."

"Is there anything more we could do?"

"By the order of the Inquisitor. Stop right there." Y/N turned to hear the voice and a small group of men with swords and shields protect a single woman in the center.

"Mother?!"
Y/N walked slowly and the men split. Allowing Y/N to hug his mother.

"I knew I would see you someday." She said crying

"I'm here now."

"The dragon attacked then I see you and this..boy and dragons help saving people."

"His name is hiccup."

Y/N and Hiccup stand together taking with Y/N's mother.

"Hiccup. You and Y/N have saved dozens of people-"

"Hey don't forget me!" TJ ran in next to Y/N making Y/N in the middle.

"TJ! Good to see a trusted face during this chaos... Hiccup. Where are you from."

"The island of Berk ma'am."

"Berk? The Viking Dragon riders?"

"Yes."

"Berk is forever in our gratitude. When ever Berk needs help. We will be there."

"Okay."

"Madam!" One of the men slowly walked in front of Y/N speaking to his mother.

"He... Didn't survive. I'm sorry."

"What?!"
Y/N yelled.
"I'm sorry sir. We did everything we could. His wounds were too severe!"

"I... I understand."

"Y/N" his mother said.

"You do realize that you are next in line for the title of Inquisitor."

"Y/N." Hiccup said holding on to his hand.

"You are in full control." His mother finished.

"The ceremony and funeral will be held as soon as possible. Once we rebuild and settle." A guard said.

"Come miss. We must go."

"Thank you for your help." She said.

"I will see you both back home."

Y/N scowled. Walking away.

"The time I'm needed I'm suddenly loved again?!"

"Y/N?"

"I'm sorry Hiccup. I didn't want you to hear that."

"You can tell me once we're away from...here."

"Thank you for helping me save my father. Hiccup. I love you."

Y/N grabbed Hiccup and hugged him tight crying into his shoulder.

"I can't do this on my own."

"You won't have to. The isle of Berk will help in anything this place needs."

"Thank you."

"I love you too."

"Thank you."

The dragons stay on the docks while Y/N and hiccup part ways from TJ.

"I'm sorry I kept my family secret. They always told me to never speak of them. In fear of assassination."

"It's okay Y/N if I was in your shoes I would've done the same thing."

"Let's head home. I have lots to do and things to plan."

Y/N and Hiccup walk towards the castle holding hands.
________________________
Alright. Now that this is out of the way. I would like to thank those who vote and comment.

I especially like to read the comments. Feel free to comment

Ask me questions. Do anything. In fact ask me a question right  now. It can be about anything...

I'll be waiting.