1K to 2K

This is after Inquisitor. But before Party time. As a pre- Sequel if you may. Also 🍋 1K special chapter that's not even cannon this is just a smutty chapter. Except for the letter.
________________________
Dear Y/N,

I write this letter to you along with one for hiccup. He really seems to love you. I can respect that. I trust in your Inquisition and in you. You seem to Love Hiccup too. I won't pry into your relationship. Oh and Astrid wanted to apologize. I don't know what for but she said that she's sorry.

Signed
Stoic the Vast.

Y/N read the letter and sets it down. It was two days before the ceremony and Y/N laid on his bed bored. He heard a Thump on his roof. He knew that it was either Toothless or Hydra. He put on a pair of clothes and looked at his armor but shrugged and walked out of his room.

He walked out of his home and looked at who made the landing. It was toothless.

"Hey toothless. Wait. Where's Hiccup." Y/N looked around toothless but didn't see him.

Toothless moved his tail and Y/N saw a contraption of gears and a brown leather tail fin. That moved along with his real tail fin.

"He made you that so you can fly on your own?"
Toothless nodded and began to wag his tail. And tugged at Y/N's shirt.

"Toothless! I just cleaned this shirt." Y/N pushed toothless away but then was attacked by Toothless's tongue.

"He- toothless-argh. stop!"

Toothless stopped once Y/N was covered in saliva.

"Alright I think I get it. That will not wash out Right."

Toothless gave a dragon like laugh and Y/N chuckled.
"Did Hiccup want you to do this?" The dragon gave a playfully nod and gestured Y/N to get on his saddle.

"Are you gonna take me to hiccup?" The dragon nodded again. Y/N got on the saddle trying to dry himself off.

"You know I'm gonna have to change right?" Y/N and toothless flew for a long time until they reached Hiccups cove. Y/N was still wet

Once they landed Y/N walked over to the small lake and began to wash himself. Taking his shirt off.

Y/N felt hands wrap around his waist. He swallows the water and turns around.

"So this is where you were all this time."

"Mhmm."

Y/N wrapped his arms around Hiccups waist. Hiccup kissed Y/N's cheek but pulled away.
"Eww did toothless lick you?!"

"Yes. Why do you think I took my shirt off I was gonna wash that off. Wait. Did he lick you too?!"

"Yes. But toothless is always like that."

Y/N stood up and began to unbuckle his belt. Hiccup blushed and looked away.

"I'm gonna wash myself off and probably go for a swim would you like to join me?"

"Uh-um yeah s,sure yeah. That would be fun."

"Hiccup. We are together you don't have to be shy."

"No I want to. I'll join you."

Y/N stepped in the water. Hiccup slowly stepped in the water after. Y/N splashed at him. Hiccup splashed back. Y/N splashed,Hiccup,Y/N, Toothless diving in making a big splash hitting both with a large amount of water.