Finale.

Y/N and Hiccup danced slowly. Holding eachother.

"Y/N... I like this. You and me. Just us dancing."

Y/N held Hiccup and rested his face in hiccups hair.

The melody of the string instruments playing slowly. Hiccup noticed the tempo of the song too.

"They would never play these kinds of songs at Berk. We're Vikings. Calm isn't really our nature."

"You sound homesick."

"I am. But I want to be with you."

"If you want to go back to Berk for a while it's fine. You haven't been home in a while."

Hiccup rested his head on Y/Ns chest.

"Thank you... But I did go to Berk the day I made your arm."

"I still haven't properly thanked you for that. When you come back I'll do something special for you."

Y/N and Hiccup both walked away from the dance. Y/N grabbing both him and Hiccup a drink.

"Here you go. Mead for for a Inquisitor and his love."

Hiccup blushed at that.

"Are you gonna be alright drinking that? I haven't seen you drink this."

"Don't worry hiccup I'll be fine."

Y/N drank with Caution. The last thing anyone needs is Y/N to end up drunk.

"Can you believe all of this? I mean we met, we came here Dagur followed. Then we stopped him."

"Yeah. It is hard to comprehend in the short time we were together. I like that."

"Like what?"

"We dealt with all of this now. In stead of dealing with it later. Now we have more time to be together without interruptions."

Hiccup looked at Y/N. Leaning in for a kiss.

They kissed and Y/N dropped his tankard.

Y/N broke the kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Hey Y/N? Can we go home I'm getting tired."

"Anything for you."

Y/N said before grabbing hiccup bridal style and walking away.

"We're going home."

Hiccup nuzzled into Y/Ns embrace. A soft "okay." Their dragons following before they arrived to the door a couple of minutes later.

Hiccup was asleep so y/N tried to open the door without waking up hiccup. Their dragons looking at Y/N. Trying to walk in. But was stopped by Y/Ns foot

"You know the rules. Outside on the balcony... Sorry guys it's the rules."

When he opened the door he walked up the flight of stairs and set hiccup down on their bed.

Y/N laid down next to his love. Wrapping blankets over both him and Hiccup.

The two dragons watched from the window nuzzling each other outside.

What Y/N and hiccup didn't realize was that Toothless and Hydra shared the same relations as their riders. They both nuzzled and toothless laid his head on Hydras neck as they slept.

The next morning Hiccup woke up feeling the bed and noticing it was empty.

"Y/N?"

He stood up an walked down the stairs and saw that Y/n was fumbling with stove (umm. It's Like a furnace) fires and eggs. When Y/N looked he saw hiccup and tried to hide a lot of ingredients.

"Aww! You woke up! Well there goes the surprise."
Y/N said still hiding something behind his back. Hiccup noticed but didn't say anything. Y/n places his hand on the hidden item and placed stuff around it seemingly hiding it. Y/N then went back to cooking breakfast, nonchalant.

"What are you making."

"A secret family recipe."

Hiccup looked at y/N confused.
"Don't worry. I assure you it's the best breakfast meal you ever tasted!"

Y/N made food while hiccup watched and their dragons watched outside. Two kids ran up to the other dragons. Giggling and laughing when they came near.

"See?! Look!"

The other kid looked at the dragons.

"Woooooooaaaah."

"Mighty dragon.*giggle* we are your humble servants!"

"No way! We are mighty nights of the inquisisiton(spelled it wrong on purpose.) and we are here to slay you dragon."

The two dragons and kids played outside while Y/N and hiccup watch from the window.

"I told you this was nice. Just you, me. No inquisition. No Dagur. Just this."

Hiccup leaned his head on Y/N shoulder and Y/N rested his on hiccups.

This was a great morning... A great end.
________________________

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! ITS OVER ITS FUCKING OVER!... Shit it's over! Now what do I do?!

Thank you all so much this was a complete blast! I have so much stuff to say so I'll just say it.

This is the final story chapter. And I'm making many others like it. So I have one question.

Sequel? or no sequel?

That's all I'll leave you with.