Warm welcomes

Hiccup woke up. Y/N was still asleep. Judging by the little light coming from the window it's near dawn.

He slowly got up not wanting. To wake the other. He looked at Y/N's shadowed armor. It's black leather. And black shades metal accents. Y/N moved in but was still asleep.

A knock on the door. Hiccup opened the door.

"Oh. Hey TJ. Is it time to go?"

"I'm sure it's still early. I was just stopping by to ask you something."

"What's up?"

"Are you single by any chance?"

"Um... No."

"Oh. Who with? Astrid?"

"No...its Y/N."

"Oh good. He likes you you know."

"Yeah I know. I like him too. Were you gonna ask me?"

"No I was just asking for him."

"Okay."

TJ walked off looking over to Toothless and Hydra. The two dragons were playing and running around..

Hiccup leaned on the door looking in to his hut Y/N is still resting and the sun is fully up.

Hiccup walked over to Y/N's side of the bed and tried to lay down under him.

"Hiccup if you wanted to cuddle you could've asked me."

"I didn't want to wake you."

"I'm awake now."

Then Y/N jumped up.

"Wait are we leaving soon?"

"Not yet why?"

"I thought we were late."

"The sun barley came up. Let's get food and finish packing okay?"

"Alright."

Y/N hiccup. And not too far after them. TJ and Astrid both walked together and over to their open food court area...place,location(okay I'm done.) Hiccup and Y/N opened wicker baskets and Hiccup took fish. And threw it at Toothless. Hydra catches it and does a dragon like laugh.

Toothless gets up an tries to grab the other half of the fish. His gums gabbing hold of its tail fin. And a short game of tug of war ensued.

After they all had food and packed their saddles up. They were all on their dragons.

Hiccup on Toothless, and Y/N and TJ on Hydra.

"Alright let's go."

They both flew away. And in the span of a few hours. They arrived at a small island. Near it, a larger island with a large stone castle and many small building dotting the landscape.

Y/N looks out to the island.

"We could land on the docks. They're the closest thing to the ones at the edge."

"I really thought this place would be farther."

A large explosion erupted from a building and a large dragon flew out. It's wings sounded like large books flip open and closed at a far.

It's scales are white and cracked. It flew away.

"What was that?!" Y/N yelled  running to see it better.

"Whatever it was its not good." TJ said looking at the far dragon.