The Edge of the line.

TJ stood everyone around looked right at him.

"Oh finally you break huh?" dagur said
"Shut up." Hiccup was first to snap.

"Feisty."

Y/N looked at TJ.

"I... I was working with Dagur."

Y/N walked over and grabbed TJ with both arms.

"What did you say?"

"Y/N please... I was working with Dagur... To stop you and Hiccup."

"How dare you. My Bestfriend. All because of what? Me and Hiccup?!"
Hiccup placed his hands on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N let TJ go.

"T-TJ I have no choice... By the Order of the Inquisition I place you and Dagur under arrest."

TJ looked up.
"What?! What's my crime?"

"Betrayal... Of both my fathers name and the inquisition... Men you know what to do."

Two soldiers grabbed Dagur and TJ. TJ fought back

"Let go of me! Your an idiot you know that?! What will happen the next time you get hurt? Who else will take the name of Inquisitor?! It certainly won't be Hiccup!"
TJ was taken away into the cells in one ship. Y/N looked at his friend.

"Y/N?"

Y/N looked back at hiccup behind him the dragon laid down. To rest his jaw.

"Yes Hiccup?"

"Is that what TJ was talking about?"

"Yes... I thought if I dealt with it my self he would stop. I guess I'm wrong... I can't believe he'd do this. He set us up for a trap."

"He saved me."

"I know, I know." Y/N sighed and hiccup saw this.Hiccup hugged Y/N tightly. And y/N set his head on hiccups shoulder.

"It's just what should I do? My friend is like that... What stops the rest of my home?"

"There is nothing we can do... They just need to accept."
Y/N hugged back.

"I'm afraid what if they don't?"

"They will. I know they will."

They broke the hug.

"Come one guys let's head home."

One solider pointed at the dragon.
"What about the dragon?"

"He won't be going anywhere. He will stay here."

Y/N and Hiccup mounted on their dragons. And flew off, the ships not far behind.

Time skip. The return.

Y/N and Hiccup landed in Valhalla. Most of the people there cheered.

"The Heroes returned!"

People threw flowers at Y/N and Hiccup. And the ships sailed slowly but docked and everyone else walked off the ship. Even the prisoners...both of them.

"They saved-..." The cheering changed to a dead silence when TJ was escorted away.

TJ noticed the silence and decide to cheer for himself.