Not the same.

Along with my Riku X male reader fic. This chapter was made while listening to Torture by, Les Friction. Fucking great band.
________________________

Hiccup sat on the stairs crying  and wiping tears off his face. Sitting by the Grand hall. Until most of the guests left. One of them being Stoick. Laughing with Cassandra. But they stop and look at Hiccup worried.

"Where's Y/N and Dagur? I heard a large explosion. But the guards wouldn't let us leave."

Hiccup's voice cracked and began to sob.

"It was-.. Not good dad. Dagur escaped and Y/N is in serious pain."

"What happened?!" Cassandra said with a mix of being pissed off and Nervous.

Hiccup looks at the building they held Dagur. He looked back at Stoic and Cassandra.

"When we first came here a huge dragon, almost as big as the red death." Hiccup said. Looking down.

"Well Dagur found this place before. That dragon belongs to Dagur. And he almost hurt me but if it wasn't for Y/N. I would've been hurt.... Now he's hurt."

Hiccup said then stood in silence. A lone tear sliding down and hitting the stair step under him.

"I hope he's okay."

Y/N woke in the medical lab laying on a bed.

"Where? What happened?"

TJ ran in. Smiling.

"Oh thank the gods your awake!"

"Yeah I'm awake why wouldn't-" he tried to lift himself. He looked at his arms. He saw his right arm. But when he looked at his left hand. There wasn't a cast or anything. There was nothing there.
"What? What happened to my left hand?! What the hel happened to my Hand!"

"You saved Hiccup and your hand got broken. We couldn't make a cast. We had to amputate or you could've gotten an infection."

"Hiccup? How long have I been here?"

"2 weeks. Hiccup never left. Even when Stoic left."

"Wait wait. Where's Dagur."

"He escaped! don't you remember?"

Y/N remembered a large crash and him pushing hiccup but every thing went black once he felt a pain on his head.

"One of the bricks hit you on the head. That's how you got knocked out. Plus the shock about your hand. So you were out a while."

"Any word on the dragon."

"I was afraid you would ask that."

"Why what happened?!"

"Well that's the thing. It didn't show up. Maybe it's gone for good."

"That doesn't seem right. Call hiccup for me."

"I was afraid you would say that too."

"What happened?" Y/N asked worriedly.

...

...

...

"tell me Tj! Tell me now!"

"He's fine. But I'm afraid I can't let you see him."

"Funny joke. I'm really laughing inside. Call him over. I want to see him."

"I'm sorry Inquisitor... I can't let you see him."

"Why? Huh?! WHY?!"

TJ flinched. But stood his ground.

"It's not in your best-"

"Best what?! Best interest?!"

TJ stood weakly.

"Don't stand up. Your still weak."

"To hel with that! I'm going to see hiccup."

"Fine. As you wish inquisitor."

TJ stepped aside and Y/N walked past him. To see hiccup.

"I'm telling you. He gonna get you hurt."

"The dragon wasn't his fault... none of this is."

Y/N walked to the door and walked out.
_______________________

Sorry this was a bit late. I was making a video in Gta editor... No joke that's what I did, it only took like... A few hours. I put it on private sadly. But maybe I'll put it up someday.

Love to all my followers.
And thanks to Silver_Jaeger ... Just cause.

Overseer of vault 781 over and out.