The Glory of The Hunt.

4k! Thank you all so much. Sorry that the way we celebrate is a late chapter. I'm sorry for that.
________________________

Y/N knocked on the door expecting his mother to answer it. Soon after the door opens.

Cassandra opened it revealing Hiccup and Y/N.

"Hiccup! Y/N!"

"Hi mom."

"When did you get out?"

"I was out for a couple of hours before I saw hiccup....So all morning."
Cassandra hugged her son. Hiccup smiled.

"I've missed you. We all did."

Y/N looks at hiccup and smiles.

"Yeah. I know."

Cassandra looks at Y/N's left hand. Y/N notices and places his right hand on his mothers shoulder.

"Hiccup said he will make a prosthetic."

"Thank you hiccup."

"It's the most I could do."
Hiccup said shrugging his shoulders.

Y/N hugged Hiccup with one arm wrapping around hiccups neck.

"The most you could do you already did. I love you."

Hiccup embraced Y/N's hug.

Someone knocked on the door and Hiccup was the one to open the door. Revealing it to be TJ.

"Hiccup. Y/N and Hydra were-"

Y/N walked into TJ's view.

"My dragon and I were?"

"Y/N! I was just saying that I saw you fly over to that store."

"Ah. I see. TJ could I talk with you outside?"

TJ and Y/N walked outside.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" TJ said.

"With all respect Inquisitor. But staying with him is gonna get you hurt."

"Your the one that's gonna hurt if you don't explain your actions."

"Did you not hear me?! Your safety is above all else. Considering you have no heir."

"Heir? Is this because I'm with him for my safety? Or is this about something else?"

"Either way. You need-"

An arrow sped fast hitting the wall near y/N's head. A note is hanging by a string.

"If you want me gone. Then come get me Brother.

-Dagur"

Y/N grabbed the note. Breaking the arrow in half to get it. He looked at TJ.

"We're not done with this. Find where that arrow came from. I'm telling Hiccup."