Chapter 1 (EDITED)

Do Kyungsoo's Point of View

White Crescent Academy

It's been a month since I transferred to this school, the students are a little weird, and a little bit sensitive. They always looked at me like I'm some alien or something.  I don't even know why they're like that, ever since I stepped into this Academy, I feel like I'm different.

"Hey Kyungsoo!" I turn around then I saw my best friend with his boyfriend Park Chanyeol. His name is Byun Baekhyun, he was the first one who talked to me on my first day in the Academy.

Then he suddenly claimed me as his best friend.

"Hey Baek, Chan" I greeted them with a smile, Chanyeol just nodded, then he wrap his arms protectively at Baekhyun's waist. He always do that in front of me or anyone who talks to Baekhyun. I always think that  he's just prortective to Baekhyun, I mean Baekhyun is beautiful, I cannot blame Chanyeol for being protective on Baek.

"Kyung, you're ready for the party later? I swear you're going to love it! And besides the others will go, so have you decided?" he asked me again about that party, he's been blabbering about it since last week!

I let out a heavy sigh, "Fine, just promise me you'll drive me home as soon as the party ends, and I know you, Byun Baekhyun." There, I finally gave up. He clapped like a kid, I rolled my eyes at him.

"See baby? I told you he'll go, so let's go for our next class?" Chanyeol asks Baekhyun and he nodded, he waved me goodbye then they disappear on my sight, I shrugged my shoulders because it happens all the time. I'm getting used to it.

I was about to start walking to my first class when someone blocked my way, and then when I realized who is it, I automatically rolled my eyes, "What do you want again Taehyung?"

He's always bothering me since my third day here, he always asks me out, but I always push him away simply because I don't like his confidence. Kim Taehyung, he have this weird hair lights at the tip of his bangs, he have swollen lips, maybe he was born with it, he's cute, handsome but  I don't like him.

"Oh come on, Kyungsoo. Why are you pushing me away? All girls and boys in this Academy envy you because I notice you and they are dying to get noticed by me, haven't you realized that you're lucky?" I was about to answer him when a deep voice answer him for me, "Cut it off Taehyung, he's off limits, you knew that already" I looked at Suho, here he goes again with his "off limits".

"Suho, I just want to ask him out, I'll bring him to Kai's party—" Suho cut him off, "He's coming, your cousin Baekhyun told me so again Taehyung, don't make me or the others repeat it for you," Suho said with a firm voice and he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me away from there.

"Suho, what do you mean by I'm off limits?" I ask him while we were walking to our class, I looked at him, Kim Junmyeon,  he goes by the name Suho, this guy is so rich. You will be surprised on what's inside his wallet, nothing but just one black card. Just one.

I saw him tensed, he avoided my gaze and stopped on his tracks, "Oh we're here. Let's go inside?" Then there I noticed that we are already here. I nodded at him then he opened the door, good thing our professor is not here yet.

"Suho-ssi~" I looked at Lay who is currently hugging Suho, aigoo these little love birds. Suho said something to Lay  then he looked at me with a worried face, "Hey! Taehyung bothered you again? Oh my gosh Kyungsoo!" He said with a worried voice.

Zhang Yixing, goes by the name Lay, I don't know why he have this habit of forgetting someone or something, like Who are you?! Why am I here?!, good thing Suho's patience on him is higher than my height, what a perfect relationship.

"Wait, he bothered you again? That kid, he didn't listened," I can't hear what he said next because it was drowned by Sehun's shriek, I looked at Luhan who is currently playing games at his phone together with his boyfriend Sehun. Luhan, he have this cute eye smile, he's also smart, he's very funny and at the same time, he's a little bit moody. He looks like a girl, honestly, and they call him 'deer'.

"Hey honey, calm down--- HEY! AISH!" Then there's Oh Sehun, he's also tall, have a fair white skin, and have this expression 'YEHET~ OHORAT~' whenever he won at a game or he stole a kiss from Luhan when he's mad.

I was about to ask them what they are talking about when someone opened the door, it was Tao and Kris, holding each other's hands. Wait don't tell me...

"Guys we're okay now." As soon as Kris said those words, everybody cheered, at last. These past days they were so annoying, they were shouting and cursing at each other and now, they're okay. I shook my head as Kris looked at us shyly.

"Hey Kyungsoo, what's with that face?" Tao asked me with a worried face, Huang Zitao, he have this cute puffy eyes, cute smile but sometimes a creepy one. "Taehyung bothered him again", Luhan said then the next thing I knew, Tao's voice boomed inside the classroom.

 "WHAT?!" I have to cover my ears because of that.

"Hey babe, calm down. We'll talk to Taehyung later, okay?" Kris said to Tao and patted his back, Tao seemed to calm down and let out a heavy sigh, "I heard that you will go to Kai's party?" I nodded at him while I'm fetching out my notebook.

"Who's going to fetch you?" Suho asked me, I looked at him, and shrugged my shoulders, yeah right who's going to fetch me?

"Hey Jongdae! Give me back my earphones!" We looked at Xiumin and Chen who is currently running around the classroom, woah, this is new. Xiumin never shouted before and is he that mad to call Chen with his real name?

"No! I'll give this back to you if you'll give me my new book!" Chen said and he hid behind Kris, Xiumin angrily stomped his foot and he put his hands in the air giving Chen a sign that he gave up, "Fine! Now here's your new book!"

I looked at Xiumin, Kim Minseok is his real name, he have this fair white skin, he's our president in our class, he's so smart, and when you talk to him, he'll just nod or shook his head. He is a man of few words.

Kim Jongdae, goes by the name Chen, our troll in the class room, he have this cute eye smile and a girly laugh, "Now give me my earphones!" Chen threw it to Xiumin, "Wait, what was that new book you're talking about Chen?" Kris asked Chen and he looked at Chen's book, his eyes grew wide when he saw the title. "What the f*ck Chen? PETER PAN?! SERIOUSLY?!" Chen just shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

Well, this always happens inside our classroom. The love birds are so sweet at each other, Xiumin and Chen always fighting like a cat and a dog, and there's me, quietly thinking at a certain person.

The door flung open then someone cooed, "EVERYONE! OUR BIRTHDAY BOY IS HERE!" then Baekhyun came in together with Chanyeol and him.

"Kai! Happy Birthday bro!" Everyone greeted and went near Kai except me, I don't know but I have this effect on him whenever he's around, my hands sweats, my heart skips a beat whenever he smirks at someone, and also that intense look on his eyes.

"Thanks bro" Kai said, he suddenly roamed his eyes around the room then he stop and looked at Chen then he suddenly looked at me. I was shocked when his lips formed a smile, my breath hitched. He smiled at me.

"Hi Kyungsoo"