Chapter Twelve (EDITED)

Do Kyungsoo's Point of View

Black walls welcomed my sight. I groaned, I tried to pull myself up but I gasped when I felt the sore down there, I looked at the wall clock, 8:30 a.m.

I was about to pull myself up when strong arms pulled me back to bed, "Stay," he said with that husky voice, "W-we still have class, Kai," I removed his arm around my waist but he wraps it again, "I'm tired," he groaned, "I know," I said as I tried to unwrap his arms around my waist again.

"Kai!" I groaned, "Can I have a breakfast in bed?" My eyebrows furrowed, "I'll cook for you just get your arms off my waist Kai--" he pulls himself up and he gave me a quick kiss, "I don't want you to cook for me, I want you," then he smirked, I blushed when I realized what is that.

I harshly hit him a pillow and he fell down from the bed, I immediately ran towards the bathroom laughing as I heard him groaning.

"Kai! Can you walk faster? We're already late!" I pulled him, "Tsk, I'm the Alpha," I immediately stopped, "And what's the connection you being the Alpha to us getting late?" He grinned, "They can't scold me." he shrugged arrogantly and he walked passed me, my mouth gaped open. Then fine! He'll not be scolded while me, I will get a F on this.

I twist the doorknob and I was waiting for our professor to scold me but heck what he said surprised me, "Wake up early next time Mr. Do, take your seat," I bowed and sat to my chair, "See, I told you," I glared at Kai who was smirking, "What's the connection?" He went closer, "Everybody knows about my heat, and you my mate," he grinned.

"What do you mean?" He didn't answer me, instead he let out his famous grin and he went back listening to our professor.

I felt Baekhyun nudged me, "He means that the two of you are really tired last night, so yeah you are saved from scolding," I looked at Baek, last night? What happen last-- oh, when realization hit me, I felt all my blood ran to my cheeks and I think they really decided to stay there.

Baekhyun and Luhan are definitely laughing their asses out, "Stop laughing you guys! I was hurt you know?!" I screamed but they continued laughing and the others joined.

I was pouting the whole time but not until two pairs if strong arms were wrapped around me, "I am really sorry for hurting you last night...baby" I smiled, "It's okay--wait what?!" I turn around to face Kai, "BABY?!" He just smiled triumphantly at the others who really reacted first, "What? I won't let this relationship of ours have some first name basis," he pointed out.

"Who's the wild one last night?" Chanyeol and Kris asked out of the blue, "I'm the one who is in heat!" Kai said, I immediately blushed, "Then that explains the hickeys on Kyungsoo's neck," I immediately covered my neck as I lowered my head, damn I should've wore my turtle necked sweat shirt.

"Hey could you stop it already? Kyungsoo is already blushing. I mean he's blushing really hard," I heard Xiumin said so I lifted my head and he's stifling a laugh.

They were still laughing and I decided to lean unto Kai's shoulder and he rested his head unto mine, "What's wrong baby?" He asked, I shook my head, "I'm just tired. I want to sleep," I heard him chuckling. He made me so tired last night!

"Okay, let's go." He pulled me up and he wrapped his arm around my waist protectively, we're not that far from the table when Krystal and Taemin stopped us from our tracks, "Kai! I need you to meet someone!" Kai and I glanced at each other, I nodded and we went to Taemin's table, "What is it Taemin?" Taemin looked at Kai's arm around my waist, Kai cleared his throat, "Tae?"

My eyebrows furrowed when Taemin wrapped his arm around Krystal's shoulders, "This is Krystal Jung," he started then he gave Krystal a peck on her cheek, "My mate, I found her yesterday," I blinked, "We actually know her Taemin, uh congratulations!" I let out an awkward laugh, "Congratulations bro, finally you found the...one." I heard Kai congratulate them and Kai spat the last word like a poison.

There's something wrong, something's not right here, I looked at Krystal and she's staring at Kai with that flirty look again, I eyed her suspiciously then my eyes dropped on her neck. My eyes grew big when I saw a different, really different, mark. Her mark keeps on disappearing but it will become visible in a few seconds. M-my mark's not like that.

"We should go, Kyungsoo's really tired," we excused ourselves, and we exited the canteen.

When we were heading towards the dorm, I was drowned in my deep thoughts, "A penny for you thoughts, baby?" I shook my head, I can't tell him what's wrong, he might think that I'm paranoid or something.

"What's wrong Kyungsoo?" Shit, he used his serious tone now and he called me by my name.

I faced him and looked into his eyes still shaking my head, insisting that there is nothing wrong.

"Do Kyungsoo," I flinched when he growled, "No-nothing, I thought I just saw something a while ago." I was about to continue walking but he grabbed my arm and suddenly hugged me by the waist.

"Did I scare you baby?" Now that sweet tone that gives me shiver along my spine and makes my knees go wobbly all of a sudden.

I shook my head, "Okay then. Now tell me what's bothering my baby?"

"What kind of mark that keeps on disappearing but appears few seconds after?"

He looked down at me, eyebrows furrowed. I knew it.

"Forget it," I mumbled as I wriggled against his gentle hold. Freeing myself away from it.

"It's a dangerous kind if mark, it was been forced to be put on the person's neck, it can lead the person to his or her own grave"

I looked back at him shocked, but how? I don't even saw any hint of scared or any hint of need some help.

"Why? Did you saw it on someone's neck?"

"Yes"

"Who?"

"Krystal"