Epilogue (EDITED)

Third Person's Point of View

Eleven years later...

"Hey, Kyungin! Come back here!" Asher tried to run after Kyungin, the reason Asher is running after his sister is... Kyungin had his gift for Baekhyun's daughter Baekkie.

"Oh come on Ash! I'll just give this to Baekkie!" Kyungin ran as fast as she could, while she was running a big wolf stopped from her tracks and she smiled at it, "Hey Dad!" she said and she looked behind her, she giggled when Asher is now behind her, huffing hardly.

Kai transformed on his human form, "What are you doing Kyungin?" Kai asked to their daughter, "Asher's making some cheesy gift for Baekkie, I will just give it to her!" Kyungin explained, her brother glared at her, "That's not even finished yet! And for your information sister, it's not cheesy!" Kyungin beamed at her brother, "Not cheesy eh? With all the hearts and stuffs? Yeah sure it isn't cheesy-- gotta go Dad! Love you!" Kyungin grinned at Kai and ran away.

"Oh come on Kyungin!" And Asher ran after her sister again, Kai laughed at the sight, sure is Kyungin's the naughtier among the twins and Asher's the shy one. He walked towards the mansion they built eleven years ago after they escaped from Taemin.

While he was walking towards the mansion, he saw Luhan and Sehun walking around the garden, Luhan's carrying their first child, a daughter actually and her name is Xia. Xia's five years old now.

As he looked at the couple, something bumped--- someone bumped into him, "Oh hi uncle Kai!" Chan greeted, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's first born, when Kyungin and Asher were born, Baekhyun's already two months pregnant.

"Have you seen Kyungin?" Kai nodded and pointed at the tree house where the kids could go and stay, "Asher's been running after her because she got the present he made for Baekkie," by hearing that, Chan's expression darkened, talking about a protective brother, "I'll go ahead uncle Kai" Kai nodded.

When he walked in, Suho and Lay's triplets were running around, "Come on Sana! Give that back! I'm older than you!" Said Leo as he glared at her sister, "You're only two minutes ahead of me dumb dumb! Hey Nayeon help me here!" Nayeon's only sitting pretty there, she rolled her eyes as she looked at her sister and brother fighting over a remote.

"What did I say to use the remote fairly?" Kai said and three pairs of eyes looked at him, "Hi uncle Kai!" The triplets greeted him, he nodded and walked towards the kitchen, "Hey uncle Kai!" he nodded at Jun, Kris and Tao's only son, "Where's your uncle Kyungsoo?" He asked, "Pool." Jun answered.

KaiSoo's twins were already eleven years old and so as ChanBaek's first born, Chan, SuLay's triplets has the same age as Chan, Kyungin and Asher. TaoRis's son, Jun is already ten years old and so as ChanBaek's daughter, Baekkie. HunHan's first born which is Xia is already five years old same as XiuChen's son, Daeul.

Kai saw Kyungsoo and Baekhyun there, readying the pool for the party, it's Baekkie's birthday today so they planed a pool party because the kids suggested it.

"Kyung," Kyungsoo turn around and saw Kai, he flashed his heart-shaped smile at his husband, "Did you saw the twins along the way?" Kyungsoo asked when Kai kissed his forehead, "Yeah, Asher's running after his sister because Kyungin had his cheesy gift for Baekkie," Kyungsoo laughed and so is Baekhyun, "Kyungsoo I really don't know why Kyungin's  the naughtier among the twins but I observed that Kyungin's  behaving whenever Chan is around." Kai said, Kyungsoo turned to Kai with a shocked expression, "Your daughter didn't told you?" Kai's eyebrows furrowed, he shook his head, "Kyungin had a little crush on Baekhyun and Chanyeol's boy," Kyungsoo said and looked at Baekhyun laughing, Kai frowned, "My little girl's not yet allowed to be involve in a relationship!" He stomped his foot like a kid.

Baekhyun laughed at Jongin's remark, "Chan feels the same Kak, he also likes your little girl." Kai pinched the bridge of his nose, Kyungsoo hugged his husband, "Kai calm down, it's only a crush, what's wrong with having a crush eh? Don't be so paranoid," he said and kissed his husband's cheek, "If Asher--" Kyungsoo cut him off, "Your son knows," Kai's mouth dropped, "Seriously?! Am I the only person in this mansion who doesn't know about it?!"

Kyungsoo grinned at him, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Chen together with Daeul, Sehun and Luhan together with Xia, Suho and Lay together with their triplets, Chan and Baekkie and Asher and Kyungin came in.

Kai glared at Chan which the latter noticed, Chan hung his head low enough not to meet Kai's deadly glare, "Don't frighten the poor boy, baby." Kyungsoo said as he kissed Kai's cheek.

As soon as everyone was gathered, they immediately sang a happy birthday song to Baekkie, she giggled when Baekhyun and Chanyeol gave her a kiss on both cheek, Asher smiled at the little gesture Baekkie made. Kyungin smirked as she slowly grab her phone and quietly took a picture of her brother smiling at Baekkie.

"Do you think Taemin won't find us here?" Kris approached Kai, they both looked at the kids who's now teasing and running around the pool, "If ever he'll find us here, we're ready, I don't want to run away anymore, I will face him and protect my family." Kai said as he looked at Kyungin, Asher and Kyungsoo laughing and giggling at each other.

"And so do I Kai, we'll fight." Kai looked at Kris and smiled, Kris patted Kai's shoulder when Kyungsoo approached them, "What are you guys talking about?" Kai grabbed Kyungsoo by the waist and kissed him fully on the lips, Kai heard fake coughs and 'the kids are here guys!' And 'kids close your eyes!'

Kai grinned as soon as he saw Kyungsoo's red cheeks, "The kids are looking Kim Jongin!" Kyungsoo smacked Kai's chest, "So tell me, what did you and Kris talked about?" Kai wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's shoulder, "We will fight as soon as Taemin step his foot here inside the mansion, we will protect the kids, I will protect you and the twins." he looked at his mate's round eyes, "I love you Kim Kyungsoo." he kissed Kyungsoo's forehead, "I love you more Kim Jongin." he smiled.

Their twins ran towards them and immediately hugged them, Kyungsoo and Kai looked around, they will do everything just to protect this family.

Kyungsoo ruffled Asher's hair and kissed Kyungin's forehead, Kai did the same.

"I love you so much my babies, my beautiful beasts."

Third Person's Point of View

Someone looked at the happy family from a far, she smirked. She looked at KaiSoo's little girl as she ran around teasing her brother.

ChanBaek's Chan laughed at Kyungin's gesture as he wrapped his arm around her sister Baekkie's shoulder.

She laughed as she stepped back and giggled as she walked away from sight she saw.

"I will destroy that family of yours, not now, but soon."

———————————

SIKE! No book two HAHAHAHAHA!
Thank you so much for reading! Please read and give love and support my other fanfic, MINE (A ChanBaek Fanfic). Also I am working on another fanfic, please do give love and support it too once I publish it!

Thank you!