Chapter 3 (EDITED)

Do Kyungsoo's Point of View

I kept on calling Baekhyun's number, and I have to cuss many times because he's not answering! I don't want Kai to fetch me, I don't want to! It's just he already have a girlfriend so why bother? So what if I like him? Fine! I like Kai okay?! And I'm jealous because of what happened earlier.

 I texted Baekhyun that he will fetch me or else I'll not go to Kai's party.

I almost fell off from the sofa when a heard the hunk of a car, I hurriedly go near the window and peek who owns the car, "Yes!" I shouted due to happiness, it was Baekhyun and Chanyeol coming out from the car.

Well I told them that I'll go  with them at the party, simply because I don't like Taehyung and I don't want Kai to fetch me, he has a girlfriend already so why bother?

"I'm glad that you've read my text," I said that when I opened the door, Baekhyun just gave me an annoying look, "Come on Kyungsoo, what's wrong with you? Why you don't want Kai to fetch you here?" I just ignored his question and hurriedly close the door and ran inside the car, I watched Chanyeol and Baekhyun outside the car, Chanyeol seems calming Baekhyun then he sighed.

"Okay, now tell me now doe-eyed guy. Kai was expecting that he'll be the one to fetch you!" I just sighed, "He has a girlfriend already, so why would he fetch me? Just text him that I'll be joining you two," I told him and I turned my gaze outside the window.

Chanyeol was about to say something when his phone rang, he answered it and looked at Baekhyun, "Oh Suho hyung? ..... What?! ...... Okay we're on our way.....okay bye." He turned off his phone and he started driving, "What happened Chan?" Baekhyun asked, "The party already started, I don't know why Kai started it early," he nodded and looked at his phone. I glanced at my watch, it' still 7:00.I was so busy thinking about Kai and his girlfriend, I didn't even noticed that we're here already. "Uh Kyungsoo, we have something to tell you later," Baekhyun said when we got off from the car, I just nodded and then I heard the music, it's so loud.

We entered inside and the loud music welcomed us. Wow, so this is a party looks like. Well, I've never been into parties before, not my style.

"Oh my gosh Kyungsoo! You're here!" I turn around and then there I saw Krystal and Kai, what does she want? 

"Oh hey Krystal! What are you doing here? I thought Kai didn't invite you?" I didn't even know how Xiumin appeared beside me.

"Are you gate crashing? Hey, sluts are not allowed in here!" Luhan shouted behind me, slut? I looked at him in disbelief, she's Kai's girlfriend!

 "Kyungsoo! Did you actually think this bitch is Kai's girlfriend?! Oh come on! She's not even his type, and besides Kai likes someone else!" And with that everyone shot Chen a glare, not Kai's girlfriend? Likes someone? Who? 

"Call me whatever you want, I don't care. Oh Kyungsoo, so you think I'm Kai's girlfriend? Nice idea, what do you think babe?" and then there's this feeling, being jealous when she addressed him 'babe'.

 "It's a bad idea, and don't call Jongin 'babe', he's not a pig" Chen muttered then everyone laughed.

"How many times do I have to tell you Krystal? I don't like you and please stop it, you're gathering everyone's attention. I don't like it," Kai seems pissed then he shrug Krystal's arm then he walk out.