Chapter Sixteen (EDITED)

Third Person's Point of View

Kim Jongin looked at the calendar as he put an 'x' on the number ten, "B-baby?" Jongin turn around as he heard a small voice, Kyungsoo bit his lip when he saw that Saturday is coming, "Hey..." The taller pulled Kyungsoo closer to give him a tight hug.

"Everything will be fine okay? I'm here." he kissed Kyungsoo's hair and the latter's body relaxed because of that, "I'm sleepy," Kyungsoo murmured, Kai chuckled, "You're always sleepy." the smaller yawned as he rubbed his sleepy eyes which Jongin find it cute, "Okay sleepy head, let's get you to bed." Kai carried him into a bridal style and there he noticed that Kyungsoo was getting a little heavy, "That's strange."

Jongin settled Kyungsoo on the bed, tucking him in as he pull the comforter, "Don't leave Kai." he chuckled when Kyungsoo sleep talked, "Okay baby," he lied down beside Kyungsoo, then the latter rested his head on his boyfriend's built chest.

As he closes his eyes, he suddenly heard something, it's beating. Maybe it's their hearts? Beating for each other but no, he heard another heart beating, he want to know where the beating came from instead he brushed it off and he wrap his arms around Kyungsoo's petite body.

"GET THOSE PARTY HATS NOW CHANYEOL!" Kyungsoo covered his ears because of Baekhyun's high pitched voice, did our Byun Baekhyun used his high pitched voice?

"Damn it Byun Baekhyun shut up! Don't shout!" He exclaimed making the blonde-haired guy stop blabbing about the party, yes Kyungsoo will have a party later in the evening, "Kyung, Baekyhun didn't shout maybe your ears were getting sensitive." Chanyeol explained as he picked up the party hats. Baekhyun walked gracefully towards Kyungsoo, "That's okay Kyungsoo, sooner or later, you'll be one of us and Kai will never leave your side during your shifting, we will never leave your side okay?" The doe-eyed guy nodded, "Where's Kai?" Kyungsoo asked making Baekhyun and Chanyeol frown.

"You're getting clingy Kyung, I've noticed that these past few days." Baekhyun blurted out, "Maybe because I'll have my first shift?" The couple shrugged their shoulders and just with that, the door opened revealing Kim Jongin and Wu Yi Fan, sweats were visible on their foreheads and they're breathing heavily, "Where you guys have been?" Chanyeol mumbled.

Kai wiped the sweat rolling down on his forehead, "We went for a run, why?" Kai asked the Beta, "Look there." Chanyeol cocked his head to the pouting Kyungsoo, Kai walked towards his pouting mate chuckling, "Hey." the taller kissed his mate's cheeks, "What's with the pouting?" He wrapped his built arms around the small waist of his mate, "I missed you." Kyungsoo mumbled and he hid his red face on Kai's firm chest.

"Hey! Tell your mate Kai that he's getting weird." Luhan suddenly came out of nowhere, "I'm not weird! Tell them that I'm not weird baby!" Kyungsoo pouted, Kai chuckled and swooped down to kiss Kyungsoo's lips, "See?! You're not that clingy before Kyungsoo!" Luhan exclaimed, Kyungsoo tried to roll his eyes but his eyes caught Lay eyeing him suspiciously.

Kai cleared his throat, "Lay hyung, what's the matter?" The hyung shook his head, "Nothing I thought I just heard something." Suho looked at his mate, "What is it sweetie?" Lay smiled as he shook his head, "I'll just go to the washroom." then he stood up exiting the room, "Why is everybody getting weird these days?" Baekhyun pouted.

"Kyungsoo!" Xiumin called the doe-eyed guy, he shifted and raised an eyebrow to the older, "Time to get ready~" he cooed and he pointed the wall clock, "Oh right."

The party will start seven o'clock in the evening, it's already six thirty, "I'll wait for you outside baby." Kai grinned and kissed Kyungsoo's forehead, the kiss lingered for a moment and Kai stepped away muttering 'I love you' to his mate, "Your clothes should be comfy so it will be easy for you to shift." Xiumin said and smiled.