Chapter Fourteen (EDITED)

Do Kyungsoo's Point of View

It's already the end of the school year and Kai decided that I should already live with him at the pack's mansion, I refused at first, I mean hello? Me? Living with werewolves that I still don't know yet, but I have no choice but to accept the offer because he pouted in front of me that time.

We are currently at the training room, some are sparring, playing and some of them are talking about something.

"You mean it's not Taeyang's allies who ambushed you that night?" I asked Chanyeol, "Yes we just received a message from Seungri, they were asking why we didn't came that night," he said, "Then who ambushed you?" I asked Kai but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Kai...I think he planned the ambush." My head snapped to Kris, he? Who's he?

Kai shook his head, "It can't be, Father banished him already," he said, "But what if he came back?" Kai shook his head, "Father will have his head if he comes back." he said with that serious tone of his, "Kai, you should really protect Kyungsoo, see? You got ambushed how much more for Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun's suggestion made me shiver but not that long when Kai kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry, Kyungsoo will be safe with me and if anyone touches a single strand of his hair," he said while glaring at the wall, "I'll break his bones."

I eyed him, could he really do that? For me? Oh yeah right, Baekhyun mentioned that Alphas are possessive and protective.

"Let's go baby," he pulled me by the arm, "Where are we going?" He smiled, "In my office."

Kai office is incredible, wherever you turn your head to, you'll jsee bookshelves and it's not just bookshelves, they can be a bed too. He have this wide office table with papers, lots of them and on the right wall was our picture together taken two days after I found out about them. I was sitting on a chair, leaning back while I put my hand against my hair, meanwhile Jongin was sitting on the floor, his right arm was place on my right thigh.

"How many books do you have here baby?" I asked him while I flipped a page of his favorite ones, "Billions?" He muttered, still reading the paper he's holding. I nodded, "Can I look around?" He nodded, still not looking at me and it made me pout. What are those papers by the way?

I wandered around Kai's office, which I may conclude that it's his own library here inside the mansion.

I was on the top most floor when a book caught my attention, using a ladder I immediately climbed up and getting it from it's place.

I was about to open the book when a big brown furred wolf appeared in front of me, "You're done with the papers?" I asked him while placing the book at the bookshelf and I sat on the floor, "Yes, I thought you left because I really didn't caught your scent earlier." I chuckled, gesturing him to sit beside me, "Then how did you find me?" He slightly glared at me, "I followed the sound of your heart." Oh yeah right they can hear everything.

He placed his head on my lap, "You okay baby?" I ran my fingers against his fur.

The wolf nodded as he stare directly into my eyes, "Wanna go for a run?" I chuckled, "You're a fast runner, you forgot your mate's a human, Kim Jongin." I muttered while touching his snout.

"Not yet" his words made me confused, not yet?

"And who says that you're going to run?" He smirked, and I smiled.

Cold air welcomed us when Kai kept on running towards the forest, I tighten my grip on Kai's thick fur, "Where are we going Kai?" I asked him, "You'll see." he muttered.

He stopped right in front a big oak tree with big bushes around it, "What are we doing here Kai?" I asked him but he gestured me to follow him, and so I did.

My mouth gaped open when a small clearing welcomed my sight when we passed the tree, "K-Kai..." He went at the bushes filled with berries, "There's a basket I hid in here would you mind helping me baby?" He asked through my mind, like really this is ridiculous he's not opening his mouth but I can hear him clearly speaking in my mind.

I really thought that I was imaginig things when I heard him spoke at me through my mind at the time when their pack and Dark Shadow's pack fought.

I nodded, as soon as I found the basket, I immediately picked some berries.

When I turn around, Kai is already on his human form, and he's sitting on a blanket. I chuckled, "Where did you get the blanket?" I asked while walking towards him, "And where did you got your clothes? I didn't remember that you brought some clothes." I sat in front of him and I stared directly to his eyes and I raised an eyebrow at him, "It doesn't matter," he smiled and he gave me that smug look.

"Come here." I went beside him and I leaned my head on his shoulder, "Baby?" He hummed in response, "Can I asked you something?" He hummed again and he lied down and he placed his head on my lap, "Tell me something about you, werewolves." I said and I ran my fingers at his hair.

"What do you want me to tell you?" He stared up, "Anything, I don't have any interests before about you because if I study or research the nightmares will haunt me more but now," I traced his nose with my index finger, "It's different. Would you mind?" He reached for me to kiss me on my lips and nodded.

He started talking about Alphas, he said Alphas are the strong ones in the pack so they're chosen to rule and to guide the pack.

Next are the Betas, they're the next to the Alpha, they ought to guide and to help the Alpha. The second strongest in the pack.

And also the Omegas, they also guide and help the beta and the Alpha. And they're the third strongest in the pack.

"So who's the Beta and Omega?" I asked him, "Chanyeol is the Beta and the Omega is Sehun." I nodded and I took some berries as he keep on talking, "The guards are the ones who guard the grounds, the barriers and such." I nodded, "What about mates? Marks?" I asked again.

He got off from my lap and he sat up then he stared directly at my eyes as his eyes went down on my neck, "Promise me you won't freak out?" I was hesitating a bit I nodded and he sighed, "You already know that a mark is the symbol of our connection being mates, my mark could protect you from any harm and my mark is powerful that I was able to save you from death." He started, and he sighed again, why do I have a bad feeling about this? "When you're a human and you were bitten by a werewolf which is your mate, you...you..." This is what I don't like about Kim Jongin, he likes some suspense! I shake his arm, "What? Kai tell me," and he stared at me with those red beautiful eyes.

"Once you got bitten by a werewolf, y-you'll turn into one. You'll become one o-of us."