Chapter Four (EDITED)

Kim Jongin's Point of View

The rays of the sun from the window hit my face, I groaned and I turn around to avoid it. "Hey Kim Jongin! Wake up you lazy Alpha!" I suddenly heared Chanyeol's voice, I opened my eyes and I glared at him. He just shrugged and he gestured his arm at his back.

I push myself up and walked towards the bed. I stared at his face, he's still asleep "Is he okay?" I turn around to look at Lay, he shook his head, "Shit."

"He just lost too much blood, have broken ribs and a fractured leg. I did everything to make him better, well the broken ribs and the fractured leg is a little bit okay but," I quickly face him, "What?" he sighed and continued, "He lost too much blood," I clenched my fists and I suddenly remembered how Jiyong's nails dug into Kyungsoo's wrist.

"There's an only way to make him better Kai," we all looked at him and then it hit me, Baekhyun was the first one who reacted, "No, Kyungsoo doesn't know our kind yet, so—" Lay cut him off, "It's the only way Baek, Kai should mark him, right here, right now. Kai's the only person could heal Kyungsoo," Lay said in a calm and firm voice.

"But Kyung—" Baekhyun was silenced when Chanyeol swooped down to give him a peck on the lips, "Shush baby, it's the only way Kyungsoo will be okay, hmm?" Baekhyun sighed and nodded, Chanyeol wrapped his arm at Baekhyun's waist, "Let's go baby, let's give them some privacy. Guys, let's leave Jongin and Kyungsoo alone." Chanyeol nodded at me, then all of them went out of the room.

 I was still contemplating either to mark him or not but he lost too much blood and I can't afford to lose him. I inhaled a lungful of air and started walking towards the bed. 

Third Person's Point of View

Jongin took few steps towards the bed, thinking if he will do it or not. Jongin ruffled his hair and suddenly sat on the floor, "Damn! I can't do it!" he shouted, he looked at Kyungsoo's pale face, if he'll not mark him now, Kyungsoo will die.

Kyungsoo just lost too much blood and gained some broken bones and broken ribs, Jongin hurriedly stood up and walked towards the bed. He sat beside Kyungsoo and held his hand, "I'm sorry Kyung but I need to do this." He said and he lean towards Kyungsoo's neck, Kai swallowed the lump of his throat and smelled his neck. Kyungsoo's sweet scent enveloped his mind, it's suffocating but in a nice way.

Jongin's eyes suddenly turned into red, his canines appeared, and he looked at the sleeping Kyungsoo then he leaned again to his neck,  he opened his mouth then he grazed his canines along his neck. He put a soft kiss at his neck and finally his sharp teeth sunk into his neck, he suddenly taste Kyungsoo's blood.

He licked the blood and leaving no traces of it, as soon as he's finished, he looked at Kyungsoo's plump lips, he feel the sudden urge to kiss him and he shook his head, he immediately took a step back away from the bed.

His red eyes and canines disappeared when he shut his inner wolf. He pull himself up away from his neck and sat beside him, he held Kyungsoo's hand and he suddenly looked at the mark, it was a crescent one. Then he suddenly think the consequences he'll face once Kyungsoo finds out about the mark.