Chapter Eight (EDITED)

Third Person's Point of View

Kyungsoo hissed in pain when Luhan pressed the cotton ball on his cheek, "Luhan, be gentle on putting the ointments," Kyungsoo said to Luhan, he only rolled his eyes and he shook his head, "It's a deep cut, damn your precious skin!" Luhan hissed as he pressed gently the cotton ball to Kyungsoo's cheek. Baekhyun shrugged, "Well, maybe Lay hyung could do something about it?" He said and Luhan looked at him.

Taeyang's claws were sharp enough to make deep cuts on his cheek, Luhan looked at Kyungsoo, "What happened when we left the dorm Kyungsoo?" he was about to tell Luhan what happened when the door flung open, revealing a topless Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho, Lay, Kris, Tao, and Xiumin, enough make all the girls and boys in the Academy drool.

The three immediately stood up from their seats to meet their mates, "What took you so long?" Baekhyun wrapped his arms on Chanyeol's neck and the giant wrapped his arms on Baekhyun's waist, he swooped down to kiss Baekhyun's pouting lips, "Kai has to deal with Taeyang," Baekhyun gasped, "Did he killed him?" Chanyeol shook his head, "You know Kai, he won't do such a thing except when he really hurt Kyungsoo," the brown haired guy furrowed his eyebrows, "The wound on Kyungsoo's cheek were deep, he just made a deep cut on Kyungsoo's cheek," Baekhyun said while handling Chanyeol a shirt."

"Is everything all right Luhan?" kai asked Luhan, the blonde haired guy shook his head, who is now sitting on Sehun's lap, "The cut was pretty deep, and it needs to be stitched," Luhan pointed out, Kyungsoo's eyes widened, "S-stitched?" Kyungsoo nervously asked, Luhan nodded "Lay will take care of it, Lay—" Kyungsoo immediately stood up from his bed making the contents of the first aid kit thrown all over the floor.

Kai immediately reached Kyungsoo, the small guy flinch on Kai's touch, "What's wrong Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo shook his head lowered it, "I hate s-stitches, please find another way for the wound to close," Kai let out a heavy sigh, "There's no other way Kyungsoo, it should be stitched so it will not be infected," the taller male held Kyungsoo's face, "Everything will be fine okay?" the smaller shook his head.

Baekhyun and Luhan noticed that Kyungsoo's shirt was lifted up a bit, "Kyungsoo, you have a scar?" Baekhyun asked, Kyungsoo and Kai looked at Baekhyun. Kai lifted Kyungsoo's shirt and the smaller didn't complained instead he lowered his head.

Horror was evident on their faces when they saw the long scar on Kyungsoo's bare back, Tao who was just near Kyungsoo gasped, "Who on Earth did this to you Kyungsoo?" he asked, Kai just looked at the scar, "Who did this Kyungsoo?" Kai asked Kyungsoo, the smaller shook his head, "It's not who, it should be what," confusion was now plastered on their faces, Kyungsoo lifted his head up to meet Kai's intense gaze, "Y-your kind did this to me." Baekhyun gasped.

"Our kind? What do you mean Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked, Kyungsoo shook his head, "I don't want to talk about it," he said and he covered the scar with his shirt, "Okay fine, but let's treat your wound," Kyungsoo's face lightened up, "With ointments?" he asked Kai, but the tanned male shook his head, "It should be stitched Kyungsoo," he said and smiled.

Kyungsoo was about to protest but Lay suddenly clapped his hands, "Ah right! You guys remembered the special plaster Suho and I made?" They all nodded except Kyungsoo.

"We will just put it on his wounds and tada! No more scars," Suho winked.

"Do you hatr our kind, Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo immediately stopped eating, he—no all of them looked at Kai, "In any case, do you hate me?" Kai asked Kyungsoo, he kept his eyes on his food, "Yes," Kai's eyes widened and he lifted his head up to see him if he was mad but he saw Kyungsoo smiling, "Yes, because you didn't told me that you're the one who put this mark on my neck," he said and pointed the mark, they let out a relieved sigh.

"I thought you're really angry at us... to our kind," Baekhyun said, "But, why did you marked me when it's against my will? And I'm unconscious at that time." Kyungsoo pointed out, "Kai had to or you'll die if he didn't," Lay said, "But why?" Kyungsoo asked again, they all sighed, "Your mate's mark is powerful, it could heal you and protect you, marking you just doesn't mean he owns you, it could protect you from any harm and with that, Kai will immediately feel if you're in danger or if someone's threatening to kill you," Chanyeol explained and he chewed his food, "And it's because you're unconscious at that time when Kai marked you, it became more powerful as we expected because it healed your wounds and your fractures quickly," Baekhyun stated out, "My mark will be more powerful when I know that my mate is hurt, I didn't know what happened why I didn't felt you being in danger earlier," Jongin said looking at Kyungsoo. Baekhyun scoffed, "It's obvious isn't it? You didn't felt Kyungsoo because his body shut your connection! Because he's damn hurt by you and Krystal!" Baekhyun pointed out and Kai looked at Kyungsoo but the latter just avoided his gaze.

After a minute of silence, Kyungsoo spoke, "Now mind explaining me what happened a while ago?" he asked, the others exchanged glances, "Can you please leave us alone for a while guys?" Kai asked, "Okay, so when you stepped out of the room we don't want to meet a Kyungsoo and Kai with messy hairs huh?" Luhan teased, the two blushed and the two threw Luhan a glare and he laughed at their reaction.

As soon as the people went out of the room, silence enveloped the atmosphere, "They want a fight," Kyungsoo almost jumped when he heard Kai, "You remember the guy who almost killed you right?" the tanned male asked him, the latter noticed the changed of his voice, "Yes, what about him?" he asked nervously, "He's the Dark Shadow pack's Alpha, and I was the one who killed him that night," the smaller guy nodded, "They want revenge, they want to kill me in exchange of Jiyong's death so they want a fight but I don't want to," he said, "Why?" Kyungsoo asked Kai, he again gave Kyungsoo an intense gaze and Kyungsoo can't avoid his eyes into those beautiful brown orbs, "It's because you're here, I can't risk you founding out I'm a werewolf. But they another way to make me fight them, they used you," he said, "As you can see, you're my weakness, my kryptonite."

Kyungsoo felt his heart pounding his against his chest, "What?" Kai smiled at him.

"I love you Do Kyungsoo," his heart raced when he said those words, "I know it's too early for this, and I know it's early for me to mark yo—" Kyungsoo reached out his hand and grabbed Kai's hand held it tightly, "I don't care," he started, "I don't care as long as you're the one who marked me and not the other werewolves out there," he said and smiled, Kao was confused, "So you're not angry?" he asked Kyungsoo, the smaller looked at him, "At first yes, because you didn't tell me but now, I'm not angry," he smiled but his smiled turned into a frown, "Mates are forever connected right? So, what will happen to you when you didn't marked me? What will happen to you when I die?" he asked Kai, the tanned male stood up from his seat and walk towards the window, "Then I'll die too, Kyungsoo" Kyungsoo gasped, "If you die then I'll die as well," he stated not looking at Kyungsoo, the smaller immediately stood up from his seat and walked towards Jongin.

Kai was shocked when a pair of small wrapped around his waist, "Kyungsoo?" he was confused on Kyungsoo's actions, "I don't hate your kind," he started then he buried his face on Kai's strong back.

"I don't hate you, you're too beautiful for me to hate you, Kim Jongin."