Chapter 19 (EDITED)

Do Kyungsoo's Point of View

The expression on his face didn't escaped me, "Kyungsoo, Jongin, Baekhyun hyung... I need your help," I looked at Baekhyun who stepped forward, Chanyeol followed behind, "What's wrong?" He asked his cousin through head.

"Is there a place where no werewolf hears our conversation?" Taehyung asked and he him whimpered when Kai snarled at him, "Kai! Don't scare him!" I said as I glared at him.

"We're safe in the mansion," Kai looked at Chanyeol who wrapped his arms on Baekhyun when he noticed Baekhyun's heavy breathing, Kai wrapped his arms protectively around me.

Luhan and Sehun made sure that the hearing proof was activated and they poured the chemical Suho and Lay made around the mansion for the hearing proof will be more active. They made the others go to the Academy before pouring it.

Our eyes are all on Taehyung who's now crying, "Taemin's getting crazy, just like his Father. I swear I don't want to be on his side, but I have no choice! He will kill Jungkook and our family, our family Baekhyun hyung, if I will not go with him." he sobbed, Baekhyun gasped, "They will never find them Tae, they're in good hands." he said.

Taehyung was on Taemin's side and he was also banished from the pack together with Taemin. I was shocked when he mentioned that he was just forced.

Taehyung nodded, "I know that but... Krystal noona," my eyes went wide, yes I hate Krystal for trying to steal Kai but I'm still worried about her because of Taemin's forceful mark.

"What happened to her?" I asked, "Taemin's abusing her, I always hear her cries and I really wanted to bring her with me because I can't stand her cries anymore and Taemin's abusive acts but I didn't because he almost caught me climbing down the tower," he said as he cried even more.

I heard their gasps and heavy breathings, "Are you even telling the truth Taehyung?" I asked and that's when I noticed he changed his hair color, "I will check on him," Lay said.

Lay can actually determine if the person is telling a lie or no when he touches the person's pulse.

"He is telling the truth Kyungsoo" my gaze immediately went on him, I have this feeling that I already met him a long time ago.

"I know what you're thinking Kyungsoo, yes, you already met my cousin a long time ago because he's your friend Taetae," Baekhyun said behind me.

"Squishysoo hyung..." And then that hit me, I gasp and I stood up and hugged him.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you because I heard something happened to you!" I said as I keep on caressing his back when he cried.

"I'm sorry," he cried, "It's fine, now you're here, everything's gonna be fine okay? Squishysoo hyung will be here to protect you."

"But you're pregnant!"

I laughed at his reaction, even Kai, "Then I will protect you both," Kai said, he kissed my temple and I smiled at him.

Baekhyun asked Taehyung to take a rest and he, together with Chanyeol, lead him to the vacant room.

"You should rest too, Kyung." Kai looked at me, "I'm sure you're really tired today," then he grinned, I rolled my eyes, "Who wouldn't? You were not beside me when I wake up!"

He wrapped his arms on me and I did the same, "I'm sorry baby," he pouted, I gasped when I felt a kick, "You feel that? Sorry is not enough." I grinned.

"What should I do then?" He raised an eyebrow and he smirked.

My eyes widened when I noticed that familiar look, I quickly shook my head, "Oh no Kim Jongin, only cuddle, let's just cuddle!" He laughed.

"Cuddle it is then," he smiled then he swooped down to give me a kiss on the lips.

The next morning, I didn't expect Taehyung to wake up so early, Baekhyun and him were making pancakes.

"As far as I remember, the both of you don't cook, you, Kim Taehyung got D minus on cooking class and you Byun Baekhyun almost set our kitchen on fire at our dorm back then," I pointed out, both of them gawked.

"Geez this pregnant man, just taste pancake mix we made! It's delicious!" Baekhyun handed me a spoon filled with the pancake mix, I accepted it and I immediately shove it in my mouth.

What the--

"I knew it, it is far different from Kyung--"

"No! It's delicious!"

Their mouths dropped and at the same time Luhan and Xiumin hyung went inside the kitchen.

"You guys are cooking? Woah!" Xiumin said and grabbed a spoon to taste the pancake mix, same goes with Luhan.

"It's delicious right?" I asked and I looked at Baekhyun and Taehyung, they closed their eyes and they covered their ears.

"Yuck! It tastes like sick! What ingredients did you mixed?!"

"What's going on here?" We all looked at Kai who just came inside the kitchen.

I walked towards him holding the bowl, "Kai, they said what Baekhyun and Taehyung made tastes like sick! Taste it for yourself Kai I swear it's delicious!"

Luhan, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Taehyung all shook their heads when Kai grabbed a spoon and dipped a spoonful of the mix, all of their jaws dropped.

"Kai!" They gasp when Kai spitted the mix, "I-It's not delicious?" Tears were now forming around my eyes, Kai shook his head, "Baby, it's d-delicious--"

"You're damn lying Kim Jongin! I know what you're doing when you're lying, your eyes won't met mine!"

"Baby, I said it's delicious, I'm telling the truth. I... I was just shocked because of the taste, seriously, it didn't taste sick I swear," then I noticed him gulped, his adam's apple moved upward.

"Why am I pregnant again?"

"Kyungsoo, of course duh, Kai and you made love and there! Twins already!" Luhan exclaimed.

Baekhyun smacked his arm making him yelp, "Ugh why am I the only one here who loves Baekhyun's cooking?!" Now I'm becoming a baby again, I hate this.

"Kyung, wait for a little more, Asher and Kyungin will come out!" Lay said.

Yep, we already decided for names.

"There, there, baby, I loved it okay? Now don't pout--"

"Why? Because you won't kiss me anymore?!"

Kai's eyes widen, "No baby--"

"Oh no, here we go with his tantrums again," Luhan said and they turned their backs on us.

"Is it because I'm annoying already? What? Tell me--"

I was caught off guard because Kai immediately crashed his lips on mine, "Don't ever say that, the babies might hear that and they'll think I don't want you three, okay?" he said when he pulled back.

When I was about to answer him, coughs, I mean fake coughs will now be heard around us.

"Okay guys, I'll cook for todays breakfast, Baekhyun hands off the bowl," I looked at Chanyeol who just came inside the kitchen.

Baekhyun pouted when Chanyeol said that.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Kai asked me.

"Chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and a rabbit"

I heard him chuckled because of that, "Okay then," he winked and kissed me on the cheek.

I am so lucky to have this gorgeous guy.