Chapter Six (EDITED)

Do Kyungsoo's Point of View

"Hey Kyungsoo, you're spacing out again," I snapped back to reality when Luhan pinched my cheeks, "Aw that hurts," I said and pouted, he rolled his eyes, "You've been like that since last week, why? Was that you—"I slightly raised my hand to make him stop, "Shut up, I don't want to talk about it, I was just thinking about our assignment that's all!" then nodded.

 Luhan seems he wasn't convinced, he faced Baekhyun who's busy putting eyeliner, "Baek," Baekhyun hummed, "Do you have an assignment?" I closed my eyes, I knew it!

Baekhyun immediately dropped the eyeliner then he faced us panicking, "We have an assignment?! Why I didn't know that?! Kyungsoo, how come I didn't know that?!" I glared at Luhan but he gave me a playful smirk, "An assignment eh?" I covered my face with my hands.

"Kyungsoo! We have an ass— aw! Hey Luhan that hurts!" Baekhyun whined and rubbed the part where Luhan hit, "It's only an excuse Baek!" Luhan said and Baekhyun glared at me.

I ignored Baekhyun's glare and continued reading my book, "Hey baby," I looked up, Chanyeol was grinning at Baekhyun, "Baby, where's Kai?" my eyes widened,  I felt my cheeks heating up. I suddenly remembered that day, I remembered the kiss. How his soft lips claimed mine.

"Does it still hurt?"

"Kyungsoo? Are you okay?"

"Kyungsoo?"

"Kyung?"

"KYUNGSOO!" I looked at Baekhyun, "What?" I asked him, "What's wrong with you Kyungsoo? You're spacing out again. You want to talk about it?" he said while leaning on Chanyeol's shoulder, do they have to do that in front of me? 

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about," I avoided his gaze and I heard Baekhyun groaned, I know what he meant, he wanted to talk about kiss.

"Oh come on Kyung! I'm talking about the kiss!" I raised my eyebrow.

 "What Baekhyun?" I stiffened, I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol grinned wickedly at men Baekhyun was  wriggling his eyebrows at the person behind me, I ignored them and I continued reading my book, and for Heaven's sake this is unusual because at this time of the day, I'm already at the conflict of the story but hell I'm still at Chapter 1.

I can sense that he sat right in front of me, I heard him asking Sehun how much the cake was, "It's only 150 won Kai, and don't disturb me eating my cake!" Sehun complained, I shook my head.

"Kai!" My hands suddenly balled into fists, hearing that flirtatious voice suddenly made my blood boil.

 "Why, it is the crazy bitch who's very demanding for Kai's attention." I looked up only to see Tao who turned on his bitch face.

"Hello to you too, Tao" Krystal said while smiling at Tao, a fake one tho. I scanned our table, Baekhyun who is now gripping Chanyeol's shirt and the latter glaring at Krystal; Luhan who is ready to throw the cake on Krystal's face while Sehun was stopping Luhan and trying to restrain himself; Xiumin who is now eyeing Krystal, seems like he wants to kill her while Chen was caressing Xiumin's back whispering "Calm down"; Lay, our angel whose face turns into an evil one and really wants to drag Krystal to hell and shut her there, forever, while Suho was gripping the knife tightly, making sure that he'll not be able to throw it to Krystal; and lastly Tao who really wants to slap Krystal's face but fighting the urge because Kris was beside him, whispering sweet things to calm him down.

"Who told you to come here?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow, she just smiled trying to annoy Baekhyun and she did annoyed Baekhyun, and also me. 

"Kai's Father," I heard gasps coming from the others, I looked at Kai and Krystal. My eye twitched when Krystal clings into Kai's arm and surprisingly Kai didn't complain. I stared at Kai, I looked at him directly in his eyes but he just averted his gaze. So they do have a relationship huh? Krystal is close with his Father and Jongin didn't even complained to Krystal clinging to him! 

I rolled my eyes, I need to get out of here. I gathered my things and stood up, "I'll go first guys," I said not looking at them, I was about to walk away when Krystal said something making me to stop on my tracks, "What a nice tattoo you have there Kyungsoo," I turned around, she looks at the mark on my neck, I glared at her, she's smirking and it's annoying! I didn't answered, instead, I walked out from our table clutching my chest. I'm walking at the corridor looking down, still clutching my chest, hoping not to bump at someone.

Thankfully I arrived at the dorm safely not bumping into someone, I dropped my bag at the floor and I didn't even know that I'm already sitting at the floor, I shook my head. No Kyungsoo, you like him, you only like him! I  fought the urge to cry.

Why would I cry? I'm just nothing to him, the kiss was nothing to him! And he even looked away when I stared at him. Thinking about what happened earlier maked my tears roll down my cheeks, I tried to stifle a sob but I failed, I was sobbing really loud.

I crawled towards my bed, tucking myself in, curling my body like a baby inside the mother's womb, and I cried.

Third Person's Point of View

Kyungsoo didn't know that someone followed him, he hears Kyungsoo's loud sobs making him want to pull his long lost best friend, into a tight hug telling him everything's gonna be alright.

But it seems Kyungsoo didn't remember him now, so he only stands there, listening to Kyungsoo's sobs starting to fade away, indicating Kyungsoo fell asleep. He turn his heels away from the door relieved that Kyungsoo's fine. 

"Everything's gonna be alright Squishysoo, just sleep,"  he whispered through the air sending to Kyungsoo's head.