Chapter 13 (EDITED)

Third Person's Point of View

What Kyungsoo said earlier didn't escaped Kai's mind, He's still thinking about it. He looked at Kyungsoo's sleeping figure beside him, he smiled, his mate really looks like an angel when sleeping.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door, "Come in," the door flung open and revealing Chanyeol and the others, "You called us Kai?" he nodded, "I need to tell you something," everyone settled on their seats, "What is it?"

"Keep an eye on Taemin and Krystal,"  He said as he ran his fingers to Kyungsoo's hair, "Taemin? He's your cousin Kai, why do you want us to keep an eye on him? Well as for Krystal, that's not new, we really kept an eye on her since the very first day," Kai stood up and walked towards the window, "Yes, he is but I don't trust him. You should double to keep an eye on Krystal," He said as he keep on eyeing the 'new' couple outside, "The way he looks at Kyungsoo last week and a while ago, call me over reacting, I don't care. I'm just protecting what's mine, Kyungsoo is mine and mine alone." and he looked back at them.

"But Taemin had Krystal now--"
Kai cut off Chen, "I know but we still don't know if they are really mates, Kyungsoo did noticed a mark on Krystal's neck but it keeps on disappearing and it appears few seconds after."

He thought that they're really confused and shock what he was saying, "They're up to something right?" His head snapped towards Kris, he nodded, "Just follow my orders. Keep an eye on them, act like you didn't know about this." He said as he sat at beside Kyungsoo who is still sleeping, "He must be really tired Kai," The tanned male chuckled at Lay's remark.

"Kai...what about Kyungsoo? Should we tell him about your plan?" He nodded, "It's his request actually, he said...we should keep an eye on them, he has a bad feeling about this," Kyungsoo stirred and the moment he opened his eyes Kai smiled at him, "Did you have a good sleep baby?" He nodded, he went closer and he snuggled, "You werewolves are warm," he said with that hoarse voice.

Kai wrapped his arms around him, "Kyungsoo! You've been asleep for seven hours, are you really that tired?" Baekhyun said, Xiumin scoffed, "Says the one who slept for almost ten hours after Chanyeol's heat." Xiumin's remark made Baekhyun pout.

"I was asleep for seven hours?" Kyungsoo asked with those wide eyes again, Kai chuckled and nodded, "Yes baby and it's time for dinner"

Just in time, Tao and Suho got inside the room with the foods, "Yay! Foods!" And they dug in.

These monsters, really. Kai thought.

They kept on munching their food as they talked, "Baby?" Kai hummed in response, "Did you already told them about the plan?" He nodded, "Kyungsoo, did you really saw the mark on her neck? And it disappears then it appears later?" Lay asked, Kyungsoo nodded.

"Then we should start planning or thinking what they're up to." Kris said.

"Then what should we do?" Kyungsoo asked, they all glanced at each other and grinned, "What we always do."

The others already went to their respective rooms, except for Baekhyun and Luhan who decided to sleep with their mates.

Kai was reading Kyungsoo's book when the bathroom door opened, "How can I sleep if I already slept for seven hours?" He complained and he pouted, "Because you need to rest baby," Kai's remark made him pout even more.

Kyungsoo pouted, "I skipped--I mean we skipped our classes because I was really tired, you should've left me here and let me sleep! Now you skipped class--" Kai pressed a finger against Kyungsoo's plump lips, "Hey it's fine, I can't leave you here. Now we noticed that Taemin and Krystal were up to something really bad, so that's not a problem baby." Kai smirked.

He lied beside Kai, " I can't sleep really, and besides it's Saturday tomorrow!" He chuckled, "Kyungsoo baby?" He hummed in response, "Where are your parents?"

No response but he heard him sighed, "Baby it's okay to not to tell me about them," Kai said and he wrapped his arms around his waist, "No it's alright," he shifted and now he's facing Kai, "Remember my scar?" He nodded, "And our kind did this to you," he hummed, "They protected me from them, that night Daddy was driving and I was sleeping on Mommy's lap. We we're heading back home but suddenly..." He choked, Kai caressed his boyfriend's back and Kyungsoo buried his face on his firm chest, "Two big wolves blocked our way but they're different from you Kai, they have scars all over their bodies and...and, their eyes, it's really different from your beautiful ones." he said and he looked up.

"How can you say that it's different?" He asked and Kai tried to change his eyes into red, "Yours is...only in a shade of light red, theirs is dark like they were drugged or something."

"They killed them Kai and it-it's all my fault--" He already stopped him from talking by kissing him fully on the lips, "Sshh..don't cry baby, It's okay, It's not your fault."

Kai shook his head, "I don't have a family anymore since I was eight Jongin, un-until now, I don't have someone who I can call family." he cried and sobbed.

He lifted his chin, "Look at me baby, Kyungsoo please," he kept on shaking his head, "Just look at me please baby?" He plead again with his gentle voice and this time he met his eyes, "You have a family, and that's me, Baekhyun and the others, we are family Kyungsoo," Kai smiled and he wiped his tears using his thumb, "You're not alone anymore, I promise you, we will find those werewolves who killed your parents okay?"

"Y-you promise that you won't leave m-me?" He asked between his sobs, "I won't Kyungsoo, leaving you could kill me, baby." He said and he snuggled on his boyfriend's chest.

"I love you Kim Jongin." He gave him a peck on the lips.

"I love you more, Do Kyungsoo." Kai whispered and he fixed Kyungsoo's messy hair.

Soft snores will now be heard inside the room, it made Kai chuckle, really his snores are cute.

Knowing the story behind your scar makes me want to protect you more Kyungsoo. Kai thought as he caressed Kyungsoo's cheek.

Maybe those wolves were really drugged by someone and he know who's that someone but it's impossible, his father banished him from the pack already.