Percy Part One (because I'm evil)

Percy stepped on the battlefield. Romans tried to attack him, but he was a seasoned fighter, even after gathering dust as a slave all those years. He knocked them out with the hilt of the sword, blew them back with the flat of his blade, and swept them out from under their feet. The only thing that kept him going when he saw them burning his city, was the thought of Annabeth waiting for him.

He loved her so much it hurt. She was so beautiful, he couldn't help smiling whenever he saw her. He remembered when they were young, growing up in Thebes. She had grown so much since then. Her mother left when she was little. Her father was a retired military general. She was rich. Percy's father had left him when he was young. His mother was a failing book author. He was poor. They were complete opposites, from two completely different worlds, yet they were the best of friends, and later, lovers.

Percy parried an attack, fueled on the memory of her face. Her voice. Her kiss that still tingled on his lips.

Suddenly, a cold feeling ran up his spine. He was too late to turn. The blade went right through his chest. He collapsed to the ground, the whole world spinning.

I am going to die.

A/N

I'll update the next chapter once I squeeze some reactions out of you.

:)

I know, I'm great.

-The Pansycake Queen

(Oh, wow, I haven't signed off in a long time)