7

To idkanamewtf:

What do you mean?...

I had no idea what to think at this moment. I clicked on the person's URL so I could find out who they were. The blog was brand new, which meant they either didn't reblog, only made it to send me anonymous stuff, or just made it right now. I guessed the last option was my best bet.

From idkanamewtf:

You're throwing up your food...

To idkanamewtf:

How would you know?

From idkanamewtf:

I know you..

To idkanamewtf:

Oh god, that can't be good.

From idkanamewtf:

It is, I swear. I just want to know why you feel obligated to do this to yourself.

To idkanamewtf:

Well I'd imagine you'd know who the root of all my problems is....

From idkanamewtf:

Harry, yeah?

To idkanamewtf:

Ding ding ding!

From idkanamewtf:

Care to talk about him?

To idkanamewtf:

Maybe tomorrow. I'm tired but we can message right?

From idkanamewtf:

Sure. Talk to you tomorrow :)

I logged off of the computer and smiled to myself. Someone actually cared. They actually wanted to know about my life and what I thought about the guy who caused me so much pain.

What did I even think about him? I mean, it's not like I could even say he was attractive. Physically yes. He was fit, his hair was nice, his eyes were pretty. But it didn't even look attractive on him because of his god awful personality.

And as we all know, I believe he is such a rude, morally wrong human being. There is almost nothing about Harry Styles that I could ever possibly like. So by almost nothing, I'm implying that there is at least one thing. And there is.

The day I first met him. I remember it perfectly. I remembered everything I loved about him up until the point we actually looked at each other. Junior year in the 2nd quarter. It was about the second week after school had came back from fall break.

*Flashback*

"Alright guys we have a new student." My choir teacher, Mr.Shryock, announced to the accapella class. In walked a tall boy with curly brown hair. I couldn't see his face completely, but the side view wasn't that bad.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" he asked him as he went to take a seat on the bottom row. He sighed and walked towards the front of them room.

"Hello, my names Harry." He put his arm up, not waving it, but just acting as if he did. I smiled at the view. I thought he was gorgeous.

He took a seat on the bottom row again and I leaned over to one of my friends, Serenity. "He's cute." she beat me to my own comment. I nodded in agreement, a small giggle forming on my lips. We whispered back and forth for a few minutes.

We were completely oblivious of what was going on, but Shryock had decided to continue with the solo tryouts. "Stand up if you want to try and we'll go down the line." I stood up, as I always did. Trying out was my favorite part of choir.

To everyone's surprise, Harry stood up. He took the small booklet in his hands, studying the lyrics on the paper. I guess Shryock was feeling evil today because he started on that side, Harry being the third one.

Brad sounded great, and Emily sounded even better. The next was Harry. "Are you sure you want to go right now?" Shryock asked him worriedly. I watched as he nodded his head; it was obvious that he was very confident with himself. What a perfect quality.

"Well then the spotlight is all yours." He gestured towards him. Harry cleared his throat and began to read off the page. Everyone in the room became dead silent, listening to the glorious noise escaping his lips. He sounded amazing.

Usually we all clapped for people after auditions of course, out of politeness. This time, everyone went crazy. We all clapped and all of the girls swooned over him. Even myself.

A few people later, it was my turn to sing. I cleared my throat per usual and stood more upright. The lyrics flowed out of my mouth as I looked straight ahead; the lyrics had already been memorized for over a week.

The claps after my performance were kind. I smiled proudly and looked around. Eagerly I made eye contact with Harry. The smile on my face was brighter than ever before. At first I thought my eyes deceived me, but they didn't.

He cringed as we made eye contact. I watched as his body literally shuddered. I felt my self esteem hit an all time low, practically jerking tears out. He scowled at me and I looked away. My peripheral version allowed me to see him slowly turn his head forward. He seemed so upset. It was my fault.

Was I so ugly he was scared? All I could think about for the rest of that day was his face when we looked at each other. It was heart breaking and anything but kind. When I went home, I just cried. Cried out of pity for myself.

And that's how I met Harry. That's when his hatred started. That's also the only time I ever found something I enjoyed about him- his voice.

~~~

I sat in a chair in the back of the class of my spanish classroom. Mr. Wojo, my teacher of course, was working with some other students. It made sense that it was full, considering it was the last week of the month. He continued to listen to sentences, making them repeat and such, until it was just me in the room.

"Okay Dannica." he held the clip board up as he propped his leg up on the desk near me.

"El lanzador tira la pelota, y el bateador batea." I thought of the first thing that came to mind. I knew I had been thinking of using that one for awhile but I never did, and I wasn't sure why. I thought it was a kind of silly sentence. Well, the words, not the sentence. Then again, every word in spanish seemed funny to me.

"Okay, gracias." he smiled after I had given him the rest of my sentences. I grabbed my backpack and pulled it over my shoulder before leaving.

"What? Waiting for me?" I scoffed as I continued down the hallway. I was so annoyed with the way he was acting about my "disorder" lately. The way they would shove their fingers down their throats; it wasn't funny. It wasn't nice. It was just rude.

"Maybe I was." Harry smirked at me as he strode to my side again.

"Oh." I was at a loss for words.

"That shirt is really god awful." he commented as we walked down the hallway. This time, instead of walking farther away in one big movement, I slowly inched away so he wouldn't notice. I looked down at my shirt and frowned. It was a crop top, although it covered my entire torso and my high waisted shorts helped with that. It was white with a black butterfly pattern printed all over it.

"Those shorts aren't helping you out in any way either." he held in a laugh as he looked down at me again. I crossed my arms over my chest as we walked.

"Not to mention, you shouldn't wear any shorts in the first place. I could throw some blueberries on your legs and it'd look like a treat." he was now laughing at his own jokes. A cottage cheese joke? How classy of him. Tears still brimmed at the edge of my eyes though.

The speed of my feet picked up as I began to practically run away. He didn't follow me, but I heard him shout some nasty things at me. I tried to ignore his calls. His comments about my legs jiggling. How I could run faster if I wasn't so big. How he was glad he didn't have to look at my ugly face from back there.

The tears poured down my face and I was soon out of breath. I shouldn't have to be running away from someone in my own school. Maybe I could just transfer? Mack didn't want to be friends with me, and I couldn't take this anymore.

I sat on a bench at a table outside and I cried. I let the tears pour out of my eyes, embarrassing noises escaping my lips. I couldn't hold back my tears this time, it wasn't going to happen. I couldn't even make it to my car so I was safe in my own little bubble. No. Anyone could be here and see me, but I didn't care.

"Don't cry." the familiar voice spoke to me, catching me way off guard. I looked up through my watery eyes and stared at him in disbelief. He took a seat on the other side of the table and sighed. I looked at his questioningly. Did he just tell me not to cry?

"Yes, I said don't cry." it was as if he could read my mind. "Crying is for the weak." he told me, once again. With that, he stood up and walked away. I bit on my lower lip and watched him slowly walk away, those same tight pants clinging stupidly to his legs. What the hell just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mmkay, I'm going to the store to get some M&M's, my brain power food, so I can write the next chapters. I suppose it'll be 2 hours from now when it's up, but Idk for sure. c:

The store isn't far, don't worry. I love you guys and if you're reading this I can't thank you enough. You make me so proud ♥ The amount of views, likes and comments literally make me feel like I'm walking on water C':