A/N: kinda really important thanks

OH

MY

FUCKING 

GOD

I am so sorry my loves! So, chapter 7 was almost done and my computer has set times for my account, and I went to finish writing after I watched a movie with my little brother, because I promised him.

I got on at like 11:47 or so to finish it, and I was literally about to press SAVE & PUBLISH.

LITERALLY I AM NOT EVEN JOKING.

The screen went black and I was like WTF OMFG

But then I realized it logged me off (it was 12 now) so I was like.. Oh.. Okay, I will update it in the morning, because it keeps everything open and it would all be there for me when I wake up and I can just log on to it and bam. WE WOULD ALL BE HAPPY PEOPLE AND I COULD WRITE CHAPTER 8 AND UGH.

But no.

I woke up late today, cause come on it's a 3 day weekend for me. c:

And I go on to the coomputer, and I look at the screen and I'm logged in already.

And google chrome tab is not open.

My brother and his friend are the only one's home.

That means- 

My brother figured out my password, went on my account, used google chrome even though he downloaded his own internet thingy, IGNORED the message when he x'd out saying that it wasn't saved.

I

am

beyond

pissed

I'm so sorry if you didn't want to read this, but I needed to rant.

Because I'm angry and upset and just beyond everything at this moment, there is nothing else to say.

I feel like I owe and apology and and explanation.

I'VE NEVER HAD THIS MANY PEOPLE READING MY STORIES BEFORE I AM GOING TO CRY I'M SO HAPPY AND I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I JUST WANT TO UPDATE EVERY SINGLE MINUTE FOR YOU. :( ♥♥♥

So I am dedicating the rest of this day to re-writing chapter 7 and then chapter 8, and STARTING 9, if not more. :) 

Thanks guys

- Michelle ♥

SORRY FOR THE LONG MESSAGE LOL