22

OKAY. I'm going to start doing random dedications to people who comment or vote and stuff. :)
This one goes to Liamsmudblood because she's been here forever and comments and gets excited and it's adorable. x ♥

~~~

"You're going to America?" Louis repeated.

"With my grandmum." I nodded, repeating what I had just said. I wasn't going to tell anyone. I was just going to go M.I.A. Only until I got there though. Once I was there no one would be able to change my mind. Then, and only then, I would be able to regret ever making this decision.

"No." Louis declared.

"Yes." I argued back.

"No you're not. I forbid you." he took a step closer to me. I responded by taking a step back. I wasn't
going to let him convince me otherwise.

"Lou don't do this." I sighed, slouching over the slightest bit. I wasn't going to put up the fight.

"Dani I'm not letting you leave."

"Look. I already bought my ticket, my flight leaves in 2 hours. I just want my damn necklace so I can leave." I spoke quietly.

"You didn't even consult anyone about this?" he asked upsetly. I blinked a few times and looked to the side. My arms came up to cross over my chest. This was exactly why I wasn't going to talk to anyone. As soon as they tried to tell me it was Harry I had it all decided. 

I went home, packed my stuff, called my grandmum and bought some tickets. She was really excited about me coming anyways. That could always be a great excuse- I don't want to disappoint my grandmum. And besides that, I didn't plan on coming back.

I could tell them that I was going to come back and visit. They'd never know the difference. The same way I told Harry we would talk eventually, even though I didn't mean it at all. I didn't know what was coming over me that made me such a mean, liar. Possibly, it had to do with the fact that I was feeling as if I was being walked all over.

Everyone knew. They lied to me and didn't even think about my feelings. All they wanted to do was keep me "happy". I'd love to tell them how happy they truly made me. They didn't.

"I didn't want to.  Infact, this was exactly what I was avoiding." I mumbled.

"Come on Dani, what do I have to do to get you to stay?" he pleaded, grabbing onto my shoulders.

"Nothing. There's absolutely nothing you could do!" I shouted at him, easily growing frustrated. "Infact, you are the reason I'm leaving." I poked him straight on the chest with my index finger. He shook his head in confusion, his face filled with shock.

"What?!"

"Not just you Louis. It was you and you!" I pointed to Harry, "And her." I shouted to Maria, getting even angrier. "Niall, Zayn, Liam, MACKENZIE!" I let all of my anger out on him. I didn't like yelling at Louis. I didn't like yelling at anybody. 

I was always the girl to make everyone happy. To spare everyones feelings and make sure they were okay. Never did I ever want to see anyone hurting, in pain, upset. Everyone was so valuable to me. But there is only so much I could take. This was the end of the so much.

"I honestly didn't know." Louis defended himself.

"Right, I'm sure." I nodded my head sarcastically, "And I'm a Victorias Secret model." my tone was loud, sarcastic, angry and hysterical all in one. "Get real. How dumb did you guys think I was?" 

"Well you obviously didn't get the hints." Harry mumbled.

"Of course I did! It all makes perfect sense to me Harry!" I shouted frustratedly, grabbing my hair in my fists. 

"So you aren't in denial of who it was?" Louis comfirmed. I let out a loud, throaty groan as I turned in a circle and stomped my feet. I let myself throw a huge tantrum in their living room. I didn't care anymore.

"It's obviously Harry, right?" my voice was very quiet, speaking through gritted teeth. "Okay, exactly. So what do you want me to do?" I growled. They all stared back at me in shock, not knowing how to respond. "Huh?" I asked them.

"You should..." Louis trailed off.

"What do you expect me to say? Do you want me to love him? Am I supposed to just forget everything and give in to him?" 

"Well it's not as simple as that." Harry butt in.

"You're right." my head sharply turned to face him, "It's not." At this point I hardly cared about the necklace anymore. I would have rather just left than ever looked at it again. "So I'm leaving." I began to turn away and walk towards the door, and Harry ran up into his room, "I'm going somewhere where someone cares about me, my feelings, my health,"I listed off. "Where someone loves me." 

I made it out the door to my car. My eyelids shut for a few seconds as I took a deep breath. My body leaned against the car door, wanting to slide down again. Footsteps stopped me though. I heard the faint patter of his feet as he became closer. 

"Please go away." I begged quietly. Harry stood in front of me and shook his head. My arms crossed over my chest again, looking directly at his face. "Well atleast you put pants on." I tried to joke, but even that didn't make either of us crack a smile. 

"Do you want this?" he asked me, holding up the necklace that belonged to my mum. I stared at it and nodded twice. He grabbed both ends and went to wrap it around my neck. The close proximity made it awkward between us. 

"You don't have to do that." I mumbled to him. He struggled to clip it behind my neck.

"Oh. Would you like to?" he offered, awkwardly moving his arms away from me and holding it in front of me. 

"Nope. Less work for me right?" I declined and he went back to trying to clip it around me. I looked around side to side as I  was between his arms, close to laying my head in his chest. If I wasn't so determined to hate him forever, I probably would have given up and laid down on him while he did so.

"So eventually, right?" he confirmed as he finally had it clasped behind my neck. I looked down and held out the butterfly charm so I could study it.

"Yeah of course." I muttered, not even thinking about it.

"Are you going to visit?" he asked me warily. I scoffed in my mind, but on the outside I answered with a lie.

"All the time." 

He nodded and stood in front of me with his hands in his pockets for a few more moments. My eyes looked from side to side. "Any last comments you have to say? How ugly I look when I cry? You going to offer to take me to the bathroom?" I asked him sarcastically, making him feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Don't act like that Dannica."

"Of course, of course. I have no reason to, you know." I shrugged, acting as if nothing ever happened. It was sarcastically sincere. I turned around to open my door and get inside my car to leave all of this drama behind.

"Dannica." he called after me, putting his hand on the door so it wouldn't open any farther. I turned around swiftly, facing him once more.

"Yes." I nodded for him to continue. He bent down the slightest bit, becoming almost level with my height. His warm breath hit my face as he stared directly into my eyes. 

"Let me kiss you."

"Absolutely not Harry." I denied, shaking my head.