EXCLUSIVE! Chapter 22. Harry's POV!

~~~Harry's POV!~~~

"You're going to America?" Louis repeated.

"With my grandmum." Dannica nodded, repeating what she had said before. The words the two shared shattered my heart into millions of pieces. I had worked so hard for her to fall for me and I lied to cover myself up. I wanted her to be happy, but instead I drove her away even further.

"No." Louis declared, making me happy. I was sure that Louis would have been able to keep her from leaving.

"Yes." she argued back.

"No you're not. I forbid you." he took a step closer to her, causing her to take a step back. Her face showed worry. Possibly because we all knew that Louis would be able to convince her otherwise.

"Lou don't do this." she sighed in defear, slouching over the slightest bit. She seemed about ready to just give up and not put up the fight. If only she would just not fight at all, sit on the couch and let me comfort her for the rest of the night. I would be more than happy to keep her happy for once. Just for once.

"Dani I'm not letting you leave." Louis announced. I wasn't going to let her leave either.

"Look. I already bought my ticket, my flight leaves in 2 hours. I just want my damn necklace so I can leave." she said in a low voice. I blinked my eyes a few times. Was this real life? She had already bought her ticket and was ready to leave. In two hours. How could I have been such a damned fool!?

"You didn't even consult anyone about this?" he asked upsetly. She crossed her arms over her chest, clearly not going to put up with any of this.

My sight didn't leave her. She never took a second look at me, and that was fine with me. The fact of the matter was that- she was about to leave everyone, and it was my fault. I might aswell take one nice long look at her. She looked exhausted but I didn't care.

The tear stained face and bags under her eyes didn't take away from any of her true beauty. Sure I saw the same thing I always saw in her; that was for other reasons. Personal reasons. The reason I did everything I ever did to her. And I was regretful of it. Everyday, I'd swear I was regretful of it.

But behind all of that, she was gorgeous. Scratches, bruises, smeared makeup and all. Absolutely perfect.

"I didn't want to. Infact, this was exactly what I was avoiding." she mumbled quietly. She wasn't going to come here and say goodbye. She was going to just leave. Never look back- I knew it.

"Come on Dani, what do I have to do to get you to stay?" he pleaded, grabbing onto her shoulders. A small burst of envy ran through my veins. I wanted to be the one holding her.. Touching her. I wanted to be the one to talk some sense into her. Not Louis...

"Nothing. There's absolutely nothing you could do!" she shouted at him, easily growing frustrated. "Infact, you are the reason I'm leaving." she stabbed at his chest harshly. He shook his head in confusion, his face filled with shock.

"What?!"

"Not just you Louis. It was you and you!" she pointed at me, finally looking in my direction. "And her." she shouted to Maria, getting even angrier. "Niall, Zayn, Liam, MACKENZIE!" she was furious again. All of her anger was steaming out just like it had earlier, and so many other times. And does anyone know why? Oh, right. Because of me.

"I honestly didn't know." Louis defended himself. He wasn't lying either-

"Right, I'm sure." she nodded her head sarcastically, her hair bouncing all over the place, falling perfectly over her shoulders, "And I'm a Victorias Secret model." You could be. "Get real. How dumb did you guys think I was?"