Hide and Seek

Hey guys, I'm back! Here is the next chapter! Sorry if there is any grammar errors. After you are done reading, don't forget to review, vote, and favorite this story!

Again, on my profile page, I have a link to my Polyvore page and you can see the poster and sets for this story.

Also, I don't own anything except my OC Katie. Enjoy the chapter.

When I woke up the next day, I felt really depressed. Instead of being bright and sunny as I hoped it would be, it was the opposite. It was raining, hard. Not the idea I wanted to spend on my Saturday.

"Gastrovascular... Come on, Peter. Gastrovascular." said Susan.

We sat in one of the parlors out of boredom. Lucy sat next to the window watching the rain. Edmund was on the floor under the chair. I sat on the couch reading a book as usual. Peter sat in a chair opposite of me looking bored. Who wouldn't be bored if we had to play "Words in the Dictionary Game?" Susan sat on a chair with this massive book in her lap.

"Is it Latin?" guessed Peter.

"Yes." I groaned because Latin is my least favorite thing.

"Is it Latin for 'worst game ever invented'?" said Edmund coming out underneath the chair. The three of us laughed when Susan glared at us as she shuts her dictionary with a snap.

"We could play hide and seek?" suggested Lucy leaving the window sill and going towards Peter.

"But, we're already having so much fun." said Peter looking at Susan.

"I'll do anything besides this." I said.

"No one asked you Katie," said Susan. I rolled my eyes in disgusted.

"Come Peter please. Pretty Please." said Lucy giving her older brother the puppy dog look.

I laughed. No one can resist Lucy puppy dog face. Peter looked at me for help.

"Don't look at me. She's your sister," I said.

"Please Peter," Lucy said making her puppy eyes wider.

"One...two...three...four." counted Peter with a smile.

"What?" said Edmund in disbelief.

We all ran out of the room in different directions. I found my room and crawled under the bed.

After a few minutes later, I heard Peter say, "98...99...100! Ready or not, here I come."

I heard Peter's footsteps and my room door opened. I closed my eyes praying he won't find me. A few seconds later, my eyes were staring right into Peter's.

"You know, this isn't the best hiding spot," he said sarcastically.

I glared at him and said, "Oh shut up."

After helping me out with my "great" hiding spot, I heard Lucy calling out, "It's all right! I'm back! I'm all right!"

"I wonder what's wrong." I asked looking at Peter.

"I wouldn't know. Come on." said Peter.

We came up the steps and found Lucy standing in the middle of the hallway. Edmund had his head poking out of the curtains. They both looked our way.

"You know, I'm not sure you two have quite got the idea of this game." said Peter.

"Weren't you wondering where I was?" asked Lucy with confusion.

"That's the point. That was why he was seeking you!" said Edmund.

Susan has come up from behind us all happy. "Does this mean I win?"