Running From The Wolves

Hey guys, I'm back! Here is the next chapter! After you are done reading, don't forget to vote and review!

Again, on my profile page, I have a link to my Polyvore page and you can see the poster and sets for this story.

Also, I don't own anything except my OC Katie. Enjoy the chapter.

We ran as fast as we could through the deep forest. Branched were smashing my face, my shoes now filled with snow. We all came to a stop at the top of hill. My eyes widened when I saw what I was looking at. Standing right in front of us was a castle made of entirely of ice. A small black form is moving towards the doors... it was Edmund!

Lucy suddenly screamed "Edmund!"

"Shh...they'll hear ya," said Mr. Beaver as he tried to telling us to be quiet. Looked back at the castle and saw Edmund moving closer to the door. Without thinking, I lunged forward to get Edmund. "No!" Mr. Beaver shouted as he grabbing my coat.

"Get off of her!" said Peter. He ran up to us and helped me get Mr. Beaver to let go of my arm.

"You're playing into her hands!" said Mr. Beaver urgently.

"We can't just let him go!" cried Susan.

"He's our brother!" Lucy said.

"He's the bait!" he cried. "The Witch wants all five of you!"

"Wait, all five of us," I asked.

"Yes, you're just important as your friends," he explained.

"Why?" Peter demands.

Mr. Beaver was getting annoyed at us as he said, "To stop the prophecy from coming true. To kill you!"

My whole body suddenly became colder. The Witch wanted us all dead? I looked back at the castle as I saw Edmund enter the castle with the doors closing right behind him.

"This is all your fault." said Susan with an accusing tone towards Peter.

Peter turn around. "My fault?" he asks all confused.

"None of this would have happened if you had listened to me in the first place!" said Susan taking all her anger out on Peter.

"Oh, so you knew this would happen." said Peter firing back.

"I didn't know what would happened." she said softly. "Which is why we should have left while we still could!" She finished.

"Both of you shut up," I screamed. Peter and Susan looked at me with shock.

"This isn't going to help Edmund," Lucy said as she stood by me.

"They're right." said Mr. Beaver. "Only Aslan can help your brother now."

"Then take us to him." said Peter.

As Peter and the others started to walk back, Peter turned around and noticed I was still looking at the castle and not moving. He sighed and grabbed my shoulder.

"It's alright Katie. We'll get him back," he whispered.

I turned my head and looked into his blue eyes. He could tell I was crying because my eyes were all red.

"How do you know Peter? I lost my dad and maybe my brother. I don't want to lose a friend," I said. Peter took me and gave me a hug.

"Hurry up you two," we heard Mr. Beaver called out.

We looked back and saw Mr. Beaver and the girl waiting for us. We started walking back again, when each of us heard a howl in the night. I looked at Peter and we knew what that sound was.