Rescue Edmund

Another day, another chapter ready for you! Please remember to vote and review! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Also go check out my Polyvore page to see what Katie is wearing in the chapter.

I do NOT own anything except my OC Katie.

It felt like an hour until we reached the White Witch's camp. The wolf ran as fast as he can to get away from us. As soon as we reached the White Witch's camp, I saw Edmund tied to a tree with a dwarf holding a knife to his neck. I immediately jumped off of Oreius and ran to Edmund.

As I pulled out my sword and said to the dwarf, "Don't even think about it."

A fawn grabbed the dwarf and took the dwarf's knife out of his hands. When I cut the rope off of Edmund, he ran to me and gave me a hug.

"Katie, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I just..."

"Ed it's ok. Let's get out of here."

The fawn turned to just and asked, "What shall we do with him?"

Edmund and I looked at each other and smiled. I grabbed the dwarf and pushed him into the tree while Edmund was tying him to it. I gagged him with the cloth he used on Edmund. Edmund then grabbed the knife out of the fawn's hands and smashed it into the dwarf's hat to the tree.

"Does the precious dwarf want his pillow fluffed," asked Edmund.

I knew I missed something. Suddenly I heard the witch was coming. I grabbed Edmund and we jumped right onto Oreius. Oreius and the others from Aslan's army ran away back to Aslan's camp. About an hour later I saw red flags rising up the hill.

"Edmund, wake up. We're here," I said.

Edmund laid his head on my back when he woke up. When we reached camp, Edmund and I jumped off. I felt a warm feeling and turned to see Aslan walking to us.

Edmund grabbed my arm and whispered, "Katie, is that who I think it is?"

I smiled at him and said, "Yes Ed, that is Aslan."

Aslan walked up to us and smiled at us. "I'm glad you both are safe. You did well Katie. Your father would be proud," said Aslan. I felt a teardrop sliding down my face. It's going to take some time with me about my dad. Aslan looked at Edmund and asked, "Edmund, would you please come with me? I need to talk to you for a moment."

Edmund looked scared for the moment until I touched his hand that hadn't left my arm yet. "Go on Ed. It's alright," I asked.

Edmund looked at me and smiled. He followed Aslan until they were on top of a hill. I turned to walk back to my tent when Peter exited his. His eyes landed on me and he ran to me. He grabbed me into a hug and held me tightly.

"I'm so happy you're ok. I was worried something happened to you," he whispered in my ear.

I melted into his warm arms and I laid my head into his chest. I closed my eyes and smiled. I think I am falling for him. Peter let go of me because Lucy got between us to give me a hug. I smiled down at Lucy like she was my little sister. Susan came up to us gave me a huge hug. This surprised me. I let go of her and looked at her in the eye.

"You're giving me a hug? Ok, who are you and what have you done with Susan," I asked sarcastically.

"Oh shut up," she said and gave me another hug.

Lucy looked behind me and screamed happily, "EDMUND!"

Peter grabbed Lucy before she could run to Edmund. Aslan and Edmund looked down and saw us looking at them. Aslan nodded at Edmund and they walked right to us. Edmund stood still and looked down at his shoes in shame.

"What's done is done. There is no need to talk to Edmund what has pasted," Aslan said.

When Aslan left us, Edmund looked back at us and whispered, "Hello."

Lucy immediately let go of Peter and gave Edmund a big hug. Susan followed Lucy by giving him a hug too.

"Are you ok?" asked Susan.

"I'm just a little tired," said Edmund.

"Get some sleep," said Peter.

Edmund's smiled dropped as he slowly walked to the tent. I elbowed Peter in the stomach and gave him a look that was saying say something else you idiot.

Peter smiled at me and said "And Ed... try not to wonder off."

Edmund smiled at him and walked into the tent.

"Lucy and I are going for a walk. Want to come with us?" asked Susan.

Peter grabbed my hand and said, "If it's alright with you two, I want to talk to Katie alone."

Susan and Lucy smiled and walked away leaving me and Peter alone. I looked at Peter and I could feel my heart beating twice as fast. Its official, I know I'm falling for him.

And there you have it, another chapter done! Don't forget to vote, review, and until then...

Grapejuice101