Beginning Into Narnia

Hey guys, I'm back! Here is the next chapter! After you are done reading, don't forget to review!

Again, on my profile page, I have a link to my Polyvore page and you can see the poster and sets for this story.

Also, I don't own anything except my OC Katie. Enjoy the chapter.

"Impossible," Susan muttered.

I looked around Narnia with awe. There were snow everywhere and pine trees with snow covering the leaves. The sky was a light blue color and the sun was so bright.

"Don't worry. I'm sure it's just your imagination," said Lucy mockingly.

Peter looked at Lucy and he knew he was in trouble.

"I don't suppose saying we're sorry would quite cover it," he said.

"No, it wouldn't," said Lucy turning towards her brother. Peter looked even more guilty for hurting Lucy. "But this might," Lucy threw her snowball at Peter, hitting him in the head.

Snow got into his blond hair. I started to laugh as Peter was rubbing the snow out of his hair.

"Oh, so you think this funny," he asked.

My eyes grew wider as he gathered a handful of snow and walked up to me.

"Peter, don't do it. I'll kill you if you do," I threaten him.

He ignored my warning as he placed the snow on the top of my head. The cold snow melted in my hair and ran down my back. I glared at Peter as he couldn't stop laughing. Susan and Lucy were giggling when they saw what happened.

"Ok, that's it," I said.

I picked up the snow and threw it at Peter, right in the face. In a few seconds later, we were having a snowball war. We were laughing, smiling, and having a great time. Susan threw one at Edmund's thighs.

"Ow! Stop it!" Edmund whined.

Everyone stopped and dropped their snowballs. Peter stood up straighter and looked down on Edmund. He realized that Edmund had lied to them and hurt Lucy too.

"You little liar!" he said.

"You didn't believe her either," Edmund said.

"Apologize to Lucy," Peter demanded. Edmund looked at Lucy, but didn't say anything. Now Peter was getting mad. "Say you're sorry!" he shouted.

"Alright, I'm sorry," Ed said, hastily.

"That's all right, some little children just don't know when to stop pretending," Lucy responded.

I couldn't help but giggled a little bit.

"Oh, Very funny" Edmund rolled his eyes.

"Maybe we should go back," Susan said.

"Shouldn't we at least take a look around?" Edmund suggested.

I gave him a curious look. Was he hiding something from us?

"I think Lucy should decide," Peter said. Lucy smiled at Peter.

"I would like you all to meet Mr. Tumnus," Lucy exclaimed.

"Well then Mr. Tumnus it is," Peter smiled kindly.

"But we can't go hiking in the snow, dressed like this," Susan exclaimed.

"No," Peter agreed, "But I'm sure the professor wouldn't mind us using these," he said as he began handing out fur coats to everyone. "Anyway, if you think about it logically, we're not even taking them out of the wardrobe," He said smartly to Susan who gave him an annoyed look.