A Lion Named Aslan

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. I hope you like this chapter. Please vote, review, and enjoy the chapter.

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT MY OC KATIE. 

After the river we headed to Aslan's camp. Everyone else was ahead of me as we walked. I was so tired that I fell to the ground. I guess the river might have really tired me out. My arms were shaking really hard. I heard footsteps coming towards me and I looked up. Peter stood before me all worried.

"Are you alright," he asked me.

"I'm just a little tired from the river. I'll be alright," I said.

Peter lowered his hand right in front of me and I looked right at him. "Can I help you up," he asked.

I sighed and took his hand. He helped me up as I looked right into his blue eyes. Why is it that every time I look into his eyes, my heart melts? I smiled at him and said, "Thank you."

He smiled back at me and said, "Your welcome."

I was still looking into his beautiful eyes when we heard, "Peter and Katie sitting in a tree. K-I..." I looked up and saw Susan covering Lucy's mouth as she continued to hum the song. The Beavers were even smiling at us. I looked back at Peter and realized we were still holding hands. I let go quickly as we stepped away from each other. I was blushing red hot as so was Peter.

"Maybe... Maybe we should go on," I said trying to avoid the situation.

"Yeah... that's... that's a good idea," Peter said.

As we started to walk I could heard behind me Susan saying to Lucy, "Why did you have to do that?" We started walking a hill when we saw red flags flying in the wind. My ears heard a horn blowing to announce our arrival. I was starting to get a little nervous when Peter took my hand and squeezed it lightly. I looked back at him and smiled. I looked behind me and saw Lucy stopping for a minute. I let go of Peter's hand and walked to her. The wind blew pink flower petals into the air and turned themselves in to a young woman. It's a wood nymph. She raises her hand waving at us and we've waved back at her.

"Now that was cool," I said.

I took Lucy's hand and ran to catch up with the others. We all walked into a straight line as animals and creatures were staring at us in awe. I looked around to see what they look like. There were fauns, dwarves, satyrs, a unicorn, horses, dogs, bears, and many more. Did I mention I saw a unicorn? I looked at Lucy who was smiling at me. Susan looked behind us to see everyone following us. She looked very uneasy as everyone was staring at us with awe.

"What's wrong Susan," I asked.

"I'm just wondering why they are all staring at us?" asked Susan.

"Maybe they think you look funny." Lucy answered.

I laughed when I heard what Lucy had just said. "Lucy, that doesn't make sense. If Susan looks funny, than you and Peter look funny too," I said.

Peter's eyebrows went up as he asked me, "And why aren't you funny looking like us?"

"Because, I'm not related to you. So there for I'm not funny looking," I replied.

Lucy giggled as Susan rolled her eyes.

Mrs. Beaver is cleaning out her fur making sure she looks fine. "Oi, stop your fussing." says Mr. Beaver. "You look lovely."

We stopped at the largest tent in the camp. Standing in front of it was a centaur named Oreious. Peter draws out his sword and raises it in nervous. I would be nervous too.

"We have come to see Aslan." he tells Oreious.

Oreious nodded at Peter and turned to the tent. The wind started to blow my hair out of my face. I felt a warm presence around me. I looked at Oreious and saw he was bowing at the tent. I looked behind us to see everyone at the camp bowing too. I looked back at the tent think this is it. We are finally going to meet Aslan. A big paw came out of the tent as my eyes grew wider. An enormous, beautiful lion came out of the tent. His fur was golden as the sun and his brown eyes were like a dark chocolate bar. I felt like I've known him before. Was he the one who help me in the river? I smiled at him as if he was my long lost best friend. I looked at Peter to see him place his sword on the ground and kneel to the ground. I knelt down beside him as well as Susan and Lucy.

"Welcome, Peter, Son of Adam. Welcome, Katherine, Susan, and Lucy, Daughters of Eve. And welcome to you, Beavers. You have my thanks. But where is the fifth?" he asks.

My head dropped a little when I heard Alsan mentioned Edmund. My heart dropped from the pain of losing him.

"That's why we're here, sir." says Peter, standing up and sheathing his sword. All of us along with the crowd stand up along with him. "We need your help."

"We had a little trouble along the way." tells Susan.

"Actually, a lot of trouble, sir," I said.

"Our brother's been captured by the White Witch." said Peter.

"Captured?" asks Aslan. "How could this happen?"

I bit my lip and lowered my head. I didn't know how to respond.

"He betrayed them, your Majesty." says Mr. Beaver.

My eyes went up when I heard Mr. Beaver. There were whispers in the crowd behind us. "Then he has betrayed us all!" said Oreious.

"Peace, Oreious. I'm sure there's an explanation." Aslan said.

"It's my fault, really." said Peter, guilty. "I was too hard on him."

I looked at him with pity. He's been having a really hard time with the situation with Edmund. I placed my hand in his and squeezed it. Peter looked back at me and smiles a little. Susan walks over and places a comforting hand on his right shoulder. "We all were."

"Sir, he's our brother." says Lucy, sad.

"And he may be annoying but he's my friend too Alsan," I said.

"I know dear ones. But that only makes the betrayal all the worse. This may be harder than you think." Alsan looked directly at me and smiled. I felt he was telling that everything will be alright. I just hope so.

There you have it! I do hope you like it. Don't forget to vote, review, and until then...

Grapejuice101