The Battle For Narnia

Hey guys, here's the next chapter... THE BATTLE FOR NARNIA! Hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to vote, review, and enjoy the chapter. Also, you can check out what clothes Katie is wearing and my posters on my Polyvore page.

I do not own anything except my OC Katie.

I ran as fast as I could back to Aslan's Camp. The sun was rising when I saw a familiar red flags flowing in the wind. I ran right into the boys tents when Peter saw me running to him.

"Katie, what wrong? What happened?" he asked me.

I ran right into him and cried into his chest. I was still shaken after witnessing Aslan's death. Peter led me back into the tent and we sat down on his bed. He was trying to clam me down as his fingers ran down my brown hair. He kissed my forehead and telling me it's going to be ok. If I wasn't crying my eyes out, I would enjoy this moment.

"Would you keep it down Peter? I'm trying to get some sleep," said Edmund. Peter glared at him but Edmund stopped his grumbling when he saw me. "Katie, are you alright?"

"No I'm not. Aslan he's..."

Peter suddenly pushed me behind him and drew his sword out. Edmund looked startled as I did. In front of us was a beautiful pink and purple Dryad.

"Be still my princes. I come with grave news from your sisters. I am glad you are safe my Protector. Aslan was killed at the stone table by the White Witch. I am truly sorry," she said.

After she left us, Peter and Edmund looked at me for an explanation. As I told them what happened, Peter had his arm around me to comfort me while Edmund was pacing back and forth.

"I can't believe he would do that," said Edmund.

Peter sighed and said, "Let's go to his tent to see what we can do."

I could tell Peter want to make absolutely sure he was gone. Oreius, Edmund and I were waiting for Peter while he was in Aslan's tent. After 20 minutes or so, Peter walked out of the tent looking depressed.

"She was right, he's gone," he said.

Edmund looked at me and he turned to Peter to say something that shocked us. "Then you'll have to lead us. There's a whole army out there waiting to follow you."

I was so shocked when he said that. Normally I knew Edmund would take the leader role but now he's giving it to his brother. I smiled at him for giving his brother the chance. Peter however disagreed with him.

"Edmund, I can't," he argued.

"Aslan believed you could. And so do I."

"And me too. I want to help," I said.

Peter shook his head at me and said, "Katie it's too dangerous."

"So what, Aslan told me to protect Narnia and that's want I'm going to do. You have to let me do this Peter please."

Peter sighed as he knew he could never change my mind.

"The Witch's army is on their way here. What are your orders?" asked Oreius.

Peter looked down at the map trying to decide how to plan for battle. All this talk about war makes me think about the war back home. I still remember the night when our enemies were bombing London... wait, that's it.

"I have an idea," I said. They all turned to me to see what I'm going to say. "Do you remember why we left home? The Nazis were bombing London. What if we did something similar like that?"

Peter and Edmund smiled at me while Oreius looked confused.

"Katie, you are brilliant," said Peter.