7| The five conditions of Chica Monroe

Chapter 7: "The five conditions of Chica Monroe."

I honestly fell inlove with this picture because damn, even if he looks tired he still manages to look gorgeous.

Thank you for the 248 reads and 9 votes! All the love.

Edited: 2/5/21

❤️Zoe's P.O.V

The first thing that woke me up is the feeling of something heavy nestled on my neck. I let out a small groan before lifting a hand to rub it but something chained me down.

I opened my eyes immediately and looked down to my arm but was met by a muscular arm instead that wrapped itself on my waist. I looked confusedly before my eyes widened when I saw dark hair nestled on the side of my neck.

I felt myself gape when I remembered Tyrone and I falling asleep on the floor and all the events from earlier in the morning.

I looked down to get a better view and my eyes widened by how intimate our position was. Tyrone was cuddling to me, his head resting comfortably on my upper chest with his arm wrapped on my waist. I could see his long tan legs were tangled in mine and my arms were nestled to my sides.

He was softly snoring as his warm breath was making quiet noises. I couldn't help myself but smile, I don't know but I felt secured and comforted.

A beeping noise suddenly resonated above us and I looked up to see my Alarm clock ringing loudly.

I felt my lips turn into a grimace as I looked at Tyrone who let out a deep groan.

"Turn it off mom," He groaned huskily, hugging me tighter to him and nestling his head unto my chest.

I froze obviously not knowing what to do. He suddenly tensed and went rigid before he pushed himself up and widen his sleepy eyes when he saw me beneath him.

He pushed himself away from me but the cuffs prevented him from going further. His eyes followed the cuffs and he looked blankly at it for a second.

He suddenly closed his eyes."No fue un sueño," He muttered quietly in foreign.

I could myself drool abit because damn, that's one hot accent. I couldn't really understands what he was sayimg but I think it was in spanish. Sad to say, I suck at spanish.

He shook his head slightly before meeting my eyes,"Good morning,"He greeted kindly before pressing the alarm.

Okay, I literally gaped at him. My jaw hung open and my eyes widened in complete shock.

Did he just say something nice?

He rubbed his neck slightly,"I was that bad huh?" He asked, his voice was low and husky.

I blinked for a few second before closing my mouth in embarrassment and blushing slightly.

"Pardon?" I asked, bringing my hand up to my hair.

I could feel myself grimacing when I tried to brush my hair with my fingers but got stuck halfway.

"I was that bad huh?" He repeated, this time abit louder and his morning voice was more evident.