18| The Promise Had A Loophole

Chapter 18: The Promise Had A Loophole

The beautiful cover above was made by wanderness 🤗💚

✅Edited: 2/8/21

💙Zoe's P.O.V

I fucking hate mondays.

especially when I have my red days.

Letting out an annoyed sound, I slammed my hand on the blaring alarm clock and shutting it up.

I made sure to fix my bed first before hopping into the shower. Making sure that the water is warm and not cold.

I don't know if its just me but I feel uncomfortable wearing pants on my red days because of my napkin on. I feel like it's bulging and showing through the jeans and feel like everyone will notice.

That's why I decided to wear a dark blue denim skirt and white crop top that says 'sue me' and finishing it off with black vans.

I did my usual routine, covering up my freckled face and a swipe of my favorite lip gloss just to make it extra classy.

"Good morning," Giving my mom a kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning honey." My mom replied, handing me a bowl of oatmeal that was covered in berries and banana.

My mouth watered at the sight before I dug in. I could feel my mom looking at me in amusement as I gobbled the food up in seconds.

I felt my mood improved at the fact that my stomach is stored up with food and happily working.

"Where's Neo and Peggy? We're going to be late," I said, glancing at my watch that said 7:15.

"They didn't inform you? They already left 30 minutes ago saying that Neo's class starts at 7 am." Mom said, a confused look on her face.

"What? Since when did Neo's class start at 7? Fuck, I'm going to be late. I'll just walk mom, I love you! Bye!" I rushed out, taking my bag with me.

I slammed my front door shut, cursing Neo in my head. It was probably one of those days where he wanted to catch a glimpse of his long-time crush and stare at her until classes starts.

I would've used my bike but it was flat since saturday when Neo used my bike with his fat ass, without my permission may I add.

One minute, I was cursing Neo and now, I was cursing at the weather that morphed into a rainy one.

The weather forecast said it would be beautiful Monday today and the urge to slap the back of the head of that weather forecast reporter was strong.

I could see the school's gate in a few distance so you know what? Fudge you motherfudging rain.

I could feel my shirt clinging unto me as the rain pelted against me but I ignored it. Running as fast as I can to the direction of my school.

I let out a huge breath, resting my hands on my knees as I caught up with my breath. I stood outside the school's entrance, dripping wet.

I was a drown rat and my shirt is probably see through right now but I didn't have a choice exactly.

There wasn't any students lurking in the hallway which means I was indeed late. Walking towards my locker, I noticed there were a few jocks hanging near my locker.