12| The Cupid

Chapter 12: The Cupid

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to press the star button💚

✅Edited: 2/6/21

❤️Zoe's P.O.V

I looked at the scene infront of me, excitement bubbling in my insides and a huge grin on my face.

The carnival was one thing that I missed in my childhood days and considering I often go here before with only myself as a companion reminds me how sad my life truly is, well before I met Eliki.

Considering this is the first time that I came here with someone that I could almost call as a friend kinda made my heart feel warm.

We stood infront of different rides, food stalls that lined up, and the soft chatter of laughter as people around enjoyed the joyful vibe that the carnival gave.

"What would you prefer to do first?" I asked, glancing at a blank faced Tyrone.

After the little scare earlier, Tyrone immediately stopped laughing after noticing me staring at him.

"Depends on you, I've been here way to many times with Chica and Jax, it kinda gets boring." He replied, shrugging.

"Oh really? I often go here back in my childhood days and it does get boring but I'm sure this time is different, considering this is my first time going here with someone and not only by myself." I pointed out, an excited grin on my face.

He processed my words before turning to me,"What do you mean by yourself? You mean you went here all by yourself with no friends?" He asked, his lips turning into a frown.

I couldn't help but be embarrassed," I told you nobody wanted to be friends with the 'diseased girl'" I joked, chuckling lightly.

He looked at me for a minute, making me uncomfortable before taking a hold of my wrist and pulling me into one of rides.

"Let's start from here," He said, his hand firmly holding my wrist.

I was gaping at him, surprised at the fact that he was holding my wrist and not making a fuss about it.

He raised a brow, clearly noticing my gaping expression and I cleared my throat before laughing nervously.

"Sure!" I dumbly agreed, without realizing that the ride that we were going on first was the roller coaster with a very high drop.

I was fidgeting nervously as I looked at the ride, hearing people shouting enthusiastically and grimacing when they reached the part where they were going down.

Holy Mackerel.

We were waiting patiently in line, our tickets already paid by none other than, Tyrone himself.

As the roller coaster came to a complete stop, I started to panic.

"Hey carrot, Why don't we save this ride for the last? Look at that carousel over there! Doesn't it look cute? I think it's cute, I don't know about you but I've always enjoy that ride when I was you-" I was cut off when Tyrone started to pull me into one of the seats.