15| The Tables Have Turn

Chapter 15: The Tables Have Turn

✅Edited: 2/7/21

💚Zoe's P.O.V

Walking up on a Wednesday morning was not what I had in mind. My fever was gone and although I was planning to milk my chances of being sick, my mother had other plans.

I still have a runny nose but it wasn't bad as before. My voice still sounded like a walrus but its not like it'll bother Eliki.

What I dreaded was seeing the name of the guy that cannot be mention, in short carrot.

I was not ready to see him nor did I want to talk to him. I was still mad, hurt, and in denial that he didn't want to be friends with me.

Eliki was waiting for me when I arrived at my locker, her face once again stuck at phone of her screen.

She's tweeting something and I couldn't but roll my eyes. As much as Eliki says not to bottle my emotions up, I prefer to let it all out by writing on my journal instead.

I'm a very private person and don't post much on social media because I like to keep it low key.

Facebook account? lol, I deleted it a few years ago because let's just say its a very toxic app.

I do have instagram and twitter but they're all private and only a few people I know at school were given the check sign to follow me and see my tweets and post.

After the smoothie episode at the kitchen, we spent the day by watching movies and somehow ended up talking about Tyrone and what really happened.

The look that Chica and Jax shared at the mention of Aron had me wondering what beef was between the two guys.

Chica had shared that Tyrone went to her house on Sunday evening with Jax. She didn't elaborate and I didn't bother asking how their conversation went.

"Hi ginger." She greets me, pecking my cheek."How are you feeling? Ready to see T-"

"No!" I exclaimed, glaring at her."That name is forbidden starting from now." Eliki's dark eyes flashing with mirth.

It took me a minute to realize that everyone was glancing at me from my sudden outburst.

Clearing my throat, I pulled my hand back, exposing the toothy grin on Eliki's lips.

"Fine but I'll have you know he cam-." I shushed her, shaking my head, peaks of laughter escaping her.

"Guess, I'll just see how this plays out ginger." She grin, both of us walking to homeroom.

"We're not gonna be partners anymore." I told her, earning a confused look."I'm planning to talk to Mr. John after class. Find an alternative." I explain, her expression turning giddy.

She patted my hair, grinning."Good luck with that ginger." Before I could ask her what she meant by that, we arrived at the room.

The carrot wasn't here yet and I thanked the female up there. I still have time to keep my wits in check.

Placing my bag on the ground, I took a hold of my chair and quickly dragged it away from his, making sure to have two meters distance between us.