40| Sibling

A/N: PLEASE read the author's note after and happy readings!💚

Zoe's P.O.V

I was finally home and Puppy Camp flew in just like that, yesterday was our day of exams for the year and it was officially winter break.

Now that I was finally home, my thoughts kept running back to the secret that I've been keeping from Tyrone.

It rested heavily on my shoulders and the fact that it involved with someone that made him have trust issues made everything even more complicated.

I reread Aron's message over and over again, contemplating wether I should tell Tyrone about it.

Need more time Zoe. They're unto something big, give me one more week. Don't fucking reply or call.

There was minuscule part of me that trust Aron and a whole other part of me that screamed it was a trap.

But what if he said was true? We'd be killing two birds in one stone. We put him in jail and his father, the one who's actually the mastermind of this.

I'm not saying that Aron's actions were exempted, he still tried to kill Tyrone but he did it because he was brainwashed.

A loud knock before the door to my room opened and I quickly pressed home on my phone, locking the screen. Grumpy didn't stir from the bed and continued sleeping on one of the pillow with his teddy bear, gramps.

He's been staying with me since we got home from the Puppy Camp and have been my official cuddle buddy in bed. Grumpy adores my pillows and tend to sleep on one of them every night, his head nestled to my neck.

Peggy stood on my door, a hesitant expression on her face. She quickly pushed a blonde lock behind her ear, entering the room.

"Is everything okay?" My brows knitted, concern shooting in me.

Peggy wasn't the type to show hesitation. She was usually outspoken and couldn't give two fucks what other people think of her.

Seeing her so unsure and nervous was making me weird. Peggy closed the door and made her way towards the bed, sitting on it.

I quickly pushed my swivel chair towards her, leaning back on the seat and placing both my feet up.

"Everything's fine. I-are you busy? I wanted to talk to you." She cleared her throat, her pale blue eyes darting around the room.

That made my brows rose higher than the trees. Peggy is never the one to initiate talks between us.

We were close, all of us and I knew she loves Neo to death despite being a huge pain in the ass but that was before she entered freshman year.

She somehow became a lover of her own solitude and demanded that we give her the space that she needs for growing up.

It just somehow changed when she entered her freshman year, she became closed off and demanded that we gave her space.

She's now a sophomore.

I nodded, somehow eager to have a chat with her."Of course, what is it?"

"I'm being bullied ever since freshman year." She bluntly said, staring at her chipped nails.

"What? Why didn't you tel-"