Chapter 18

Ziva's POV

I am walking towards the shop across the street when suddenly a van pulls up. This is too familiar but before I can do something I am being pulled into the van. My phone gets picked out of my pocket and the man leaves with it. They all seem somewhat familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Soon enough we're at the airport. We board on a private plane and I can hear someone say something about Israel. I don't need to think twice that my father is behind all this. I should have told the team that my father has been calling me for a month now. I should have seen all this coming. In the plane I fall asleep. You try staying awake for over 15 hours with two babies moving around in your stomach. It's nearly an impossible task, I will tell you that. When I wake up, we're already landing in Israel. As soon as I'm of the plane, my father is standing right in front of me with a smile on his face. He comes closer to me and I give him an ice cold glare. I try to back away as he puts his hands on my still growing stomach.

"Oh Ziva. You're way better off here in Israel with me than over there. Trust me." My father says to me in Hebrew.

"Trust you?! After all you've done?!" I scream at him also in Hebrew. What did he expect after dragging a pregnant woman away from her home? I can't even look at him right now. He doesn't deserve to be called father or grandfather. He shakes his head before telling the man to bring me to some house close to the Mossad building. I sigh and realize I will not get out of here while being difficult. I decide to pretend that I am happy here and he was right, even though I really want to go home. He can't deny me access to the outside world for the rest of my life. At some point he has got to let me get out of the house. Or give me access to a phone. That will be the moment I call the team. I know Gibbs his number by heart so that shouldn't be a problem. But I'm not letting my father win. I won't.

My babies will grow up with a family that loves them. A father that teaches them about movies. A grandfather who makes them all kinds of stuff. Another grandfather who tells them all kinds of stories. An uncle who teaches them things about computers. A very excited aunt who will help them with everything. My babies belong in that family and I will do everything to make sure they will grow up in that family.