Chapter 9: 75 days

*mild sexual content*

*

"Cole", I scream. His eyes meet mine. His face lights up.

I stare at him for a second before running as fast I can to him. His arms are held out. I jump to him. He twirls me around for a moment. He puts me down after a minute and, immediately, our lips crash against each other.

Our lips move in unison. Cole's arms wrap around me, pulling me in closer. Sparks fly through every inch of my body. I love that feeling. This feels natural. It feels like I'm home.

We kiss for at least another 30 seconds. I push away from him slowly. My arms wrap around his neck, his arms around my waist. Our faces are only inches away from each other. We stare into each other's eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew Toews?" Cole whispers.

"Well, hello to you too", I laugh. Cole smiles, kissing me again. "I guess I just forgot. Why didn't you tell me you were going to come out?" I ask.

"I wasn't allowed to". He unwrapped his arms from my waist. "Come on. We have dinner reservations".

I nod, before Cole's arm wraps around my shoulders and we walk out to a taxi. Cole tells the driver some name of a restaurant that I don't recognize, and the driver heads out onto the busy city streets.

20 minutes later, the driver stops in front of a Mexican restaurant just around the corner from South Station. We get out of the cab and walk into the giant wooden doors of the restaurant. A hostess stands at her station, a huge smile on her face to greet us.

"Anderson, party of two", Cole says to the hostess, who looks to be in her early 20's.

The hostess grabs two menus from a basket and leads us to a table halfway to the back of the restaurant. She smiles politely and hands us our menus as we sit down on either side of the booth. Another girl, who looks older than the hostess, brings over chips and salsa, and small glasses of water.

"This is a very fancy restaurant. How did you find it?" I say, looking through the menu.

"Noah found it when he was here a few weeks ago. He said it was really good, but he didn't like the fancy part". We both laugh a little.

Dinner goes on like I never left. It feels so good to be back with him. We order our food and it comes out in less than 15 minutes.

"So where's Noah tonight?" I ask.

"I think he is just sitting in our room tonight. I told him I wouldn't be back with you till late, or I just stay in your room if you were okay with it. And if your hockey player body guard is okay with it".

"Well, one, the body guard wouldn't care. As much as he watches over me, he wouldn't care about that. And second, of course you are staying in my room. I'm not letting the fact that you could be in another part of the hotel, when you can be with me in my room", I reply with a sweet, sassy smile.

Dinner is soon over and we decide to go over to Newbury Street, back over by our hotel. The taxi ends at the far end of Newbury street near Boston Common. The sun sets behind us. We walk down the street slowly. Our hands meet, fitting perfectly together. 

About an hour later, we reach the end of Newbury street, so we decide to go back to the hotel. Cole and I cross the final street and head into the lobby. It's packed. But it's the team. They must be going for dinner or something.

"Jonathan", I yell when I see him.

He turns around, spotting Cole and I. He walks over, excusing himself from a conversation with Kane.

"Hey guys. How was your date?" He asks.

"It was amazing. We went to this fancy Mexican restaurant. It was so good". I say with a wide smile, looking over to Cole. "Wait, have you two actually met?"

"No, we haven't. Only over the phone. And that was a very quick conversation last week", Jonathan says. "I'm Jonathan".

"Cole", they smile at each other. 

"So, I'm guessing you guys are going out for dinner?", I ask. Jonathan nods. "Okay, we are going to go upstairs. I'll see you and the team at breakfast tomorrow. I promise I won't be late".

"Well, have fun", Jonathan laughs. "See you tomorrow morning, Mere", he kisses my forehead and walks back over to Kane, who gives me a mocking wave as Cole and I head to the elevators.

We head to my room. Cole immediately closes the door, then rushing over to me, kissing me passionately. I sit on the bed, and Cole pushes me down. My back hits the bed softly. He straddles me as our lips move together peacefully. I move our lips apart. I focus my eyes on the buttons on his shirt. I move my hands to his chest, pulling the buttons apart.

Cole removes my sweater, leaving me in just my small dress. I removed his tie and shirt, leaving him in just pants. His abs are remarkable. We make out for a while, before one of us even takes a breath. Cole's hands travel under my dress, up my back. I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer. Our tongues fight for dominance, but Cole wins quickly. My dress is soon removed from my body, leaving me in just my bra and panties. Cole helps me remove his belt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. 

I don't have to wait to see him anymore.