Q and A with the Author

Hey guys, so that was the last chapter of the book. I loved writing this book, but I am kind of sad that it's over and I only have one more book to write after this in the series. I will probably make a new series. It should be about the Mafia. A few people know the books already, and it should be published soon after the last book is done. I have a bunch a more plots for stories that I will write at some point. And, for those people who read my first story, The Boy Next Door, I will probably republish that and write more of it. 

So, here are some questions that you may have been wondering, and at the end, some "fun" facts about both the first and second book.

Did Marcus actually break up with Addison?

Yes, they broke up just before the Halloween party, that's why Addison was so happy. She was trying to ignore that fact that she actually super sad. Addison was just trying to hide it so she could have a good night.

ZeodoraLee suggested this
Will any of Meredith's Chicago friends be in the third (and final book)?
Well, most likely, but I'm not sure how. However, if he counts, Jonathan Toews is already in the parts that I'm writing. I know Marcus won't be in it, but Aiden and Addison will. Probably a hockey game or something like that.

Thank you guys for reading my second book. I'm sorry for the errors or grammar mistake still in my book. I will do my best to fix that for future readers and if you guys read my books again. I should start my next book within the next few days. I have loved writing this, and please check out the schedule coming up for my two new books. One is Mafia, and one is a Jonathan Toews fanfic.

<3<3<3<3