The beggining

I walked down the stairs, into the hall

"Jaxson?"
Silence.
"Jaxson?"
Still silence.
"Jaxson I swear to god if you scare me this will be the end of you!"
I stopped moving. I sniffed the air, I could tell it was Jaxson. "I know you're close Jaxson your B.O.  is killing me!"
I heard a low growl and I smirked I had him right where I wanted him.
He leaped out from around the corner and attempted to pounce on me. I grabbed his arm, put my leg behind his and flipped him over he landed on his back with a loud thud.
"Ha! Take that bitch!" I yelled and laughed.
"Oh, you're dead!" He half laughed half yelled.
"You'll have to catch me first! Pup!"
"Game on!" He started chasing me and I sprinted to the front door . When I made it there I swung it open, and did a front flip off the deck. "Show off." I heard him mumble behind me.
I giggled and kept running, towards the woods. I shifted into my wolf. My wolf was white and had two black paws in the front, my wolf also had blue eyes. Unlike my normal brown ones. I started sprinting until I was fully into the woods. I heard a loud howl and looked back to see my brother in his wolf form. He was all black with blue eyes. Unlike his brown eyes also.
He was to be the next alpha, when he turns twenty, he's nineteen right now. That's why his fur is black.
Alphas fur are black or white depending on the gender.
Betas fur are brown.
Omegas fur are fawn.
I heard my brother growl not to far behind me and then jumped over a fallen log and pushed my self harder and harder to go faster. I am the fastest, strongest and biggest out of all the female wolves in my pack. My mother being a close second.i heard my brother growl again even louder this time.
I marked my scent, not many wolves can mark their scent of course they aren't  meant to, but the strongest of the wolves can handle marking their scent because you go through extreme pain just to mark your scent the first time. I took a left turn into the woods and ran to my packhouse. When I got there I ran up the stairs into my bed room. I shut the door with my nose and shifted back into my human form. I then put on some clothes and walked down the stairs passed my fathers office and then I heard growling, I stopped walking and listened to what was going on. It was hard to hear what was going on even with my wolf hearing because my father made the room soundproof, but that still doesn't mean that I can't hear anything.
"To what do we owe the great pleasure of having you here, Alpha Carter?"  My father calmly asked.
"Some of your curious wolves keep crossing my land without my permission!" He slammed his fists down onto the table making me flinch back a little.
"You will not yell at me like that in my own house! I will talk to my curious wolves about never doing that again or I will banish them from now if we are done Alpha Carter, i'll lead you out."
I heard steps walking towards the front door and I panicked I was about to run off when I heard my dad say my name. "Rosie?" He asked.
I turned around and looked behind my dad. My breath caught in my throat. I  saw the most handsome yet intimidating man I have ever seen.
Alpha Carter...