Rosie's family

(Rosie's mom)-Jennifer

(Rosie's dad)-Matthew

Recap-"If you do anything like that again, I will not hesitate to mark you

Recap-
"If you do anything like that again, I will not hesitate to mark you." With that he got off me and left the room. He left me shocked that he didn't finish marking me, but so relieved at the same time. I grabbed onto where I felt his teeth pierce through my skin. I winced, "damnit!"
End of recap-

I went to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I walked up to the mirror and took in my appearance. My eyes were red and puffy from crying and my hair was a mess from Carter pulling on it. I pull my shirt down a little so I could see the mark. It wasn't big, but it wasn't a small mark either. It's probably going to take a couple minutes for it to heal, but it'll still sting like a bitch for a while. I sighed and pull my shirt back. I got out of the bathroom and then I heard yelling and stuff being smashed. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. I saw my parents and brother arguing with Carter.

"Mom! Dad! Jaxson!" I ran to them and hugged them, only to be ripped away from them by Carter. I looked over at him and glared. He ignored my glares, "what the fuck are you doing on my territory without my permission?!"
"Carter!" I yelled. He looked at me and gave me a warning look. I glare at him and focused my attention back on my parents and brother.
"We came to get our daughter back." My father said dangerously calm.
Carter laughed, "she's staying here, she's never going back there!
She rightfully belongs to me!"
My father and brother growled and then stopped when my mother touched his shoulder, "what does she want to do?" She said smoothly then nodded her head in my direction.
"It doesn't matter what the fuck she wants to do, she's staying here!"
My parents growled, "Rosie, what do you want to do honey?" Mom asked.
I looked at Carter and he was giving me a look as if to say 'don't you do it'. I couldn't stand being here anymore, he's mean and scary all the time. I swallowed the lump in my throat, "I want to go home." I started to walk towards them. Big mistake Carter took my arm and pulled me against him. I slapped him and his eyes glowed red. "Nate! Drew! Get down here NOW!" He said in his alpha voice. I heard them running down the stairs and coming into the living room. "Take them down to the cellars, I meet you there in five minutes," he looked at me,"I have something to take care of." He said never breaking eye contact with me.
(What he looked like when he looked at Rosie and said, "I have something to take care of)