Carter

Recap-
"You run fast baby," He smirked.
I was speechless, I knew I was screwed.
"But not fast enough." His smirk grew wider.
End of recap-

(For this chapter I'm going to write about Carter and what has happened to him to make him so ruthless.)

(Father of Carter)

(Mother of Carter)

(Mother of Carter)

When I was around seven years old I saw my father murder an entire families

When I was around seven years old I saw my father murder an entire families. Women always found his blonde hair, blue eyes and 6 foot strong build attractive. To me I always saw him as a monster. He used to make me watch, he used to say to me, "This is how a true strong alpha does it, son." I never wanted to watch, I couldn't watch. There were times that the gruesome murders were just to much for me to take. So I looked away, but my father wasn't having it. He would tie me down to a chair and tape my eyelids open until he was done.  At the age of twelve he forced me to watch him do things to women that I wouldn't ever dream of doing. He would tie them up and torture them for hours and hours on end. I tried to help them, but he would always catch me and throw me on the ground then whip me twelve times. As many times as my age. When I hit fifteen he would get so drunk that he would try and force me to do sexual favors for him. I would always fight and I would always win because he was to drunk to fight me. He would always wobble when he tried to stand up let alone throw a punch. By the time I was sixteen I finally shifted to my wolf, his name is Blake.
He came home after being gone for 3 weeks from God only knows where. It was around 12:30 in the morning when I heard the door slam. "Carter! Nora!"
Nora is my mother she has brown hair and green eyes. I jumped off my bed and ran to my mothers room. I shook her and said, "Mom!" I whisper yelled.
Her eyes fluttered open, "Yes sweetheart?"
I smiled. My mom was the only one who could ever make me feel safe, and warm inside. She was my hero. "Dads back." She jumped out of bed, "Where is he?" She asked
"D-down stairs." I stuttered.
She grabbed on to my shoulders and looked at me. Her eyes pooling with tears. "I want you to get out of here, run! Run as far away as you can! No matter what you hear, don't come back!"
"M-mom, I don't want to leave you! Come with me!"
"Oh sweetheart!" She pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "I want to go with you too, but I also want you safe."
We heard stomping coming up the stairs. She turned back to me and let out a quiet sob. She pushed me to the window, "Jump." She ordered. I shook my head.
"Jump, now! Please!" She whisper yelled while tightening her grip on me. "Okay." She pulled me into a hug one last time and kissed my cheek. "I love you, my beautiful boy." I heard her whisper, "Now go."
"I love you too mom."
I jumped out of the window reluctantly and ran to my car. I heard yelling and smashing. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked back. They were arguing, shoving each other, I heard my father yell, "Where is he?!" She wouldn't tell him. I heard him growl and then heard a gun go off. "No!" I cried out and fell to my knees. I saw my mothers body fall to the ground and my father just stare at it. I couldn't handle this any more and I got up and continued running to my car. I got the keys from the key holder and got in my car. I opened it and got in. I put my hands on the wheel and banged my hands on it. "No!" I cried and put hands to my head. "This can't be real, my mom! She's gone!" I heard growling and I quickly opened the garage door and backed out. I saw my dads wolf coming towards me, my wolf was bigger than his by at least a foot. I drove off, I didn't know where I was headed. Or what I was going to do, but I did know that I was going to come back and get what's rightfully mine! My father would lose his title of alpha and then it would be granted to me. No way in hell was I going to wait until I was eighteen to become alpha.