My birthday

(Rosie and Rosie's outfit)

Recap-
"We might have a chance of meeting our mate too!" My wolf Adara mind-linked me.
"Adara?" I linked back.
"One and only."
I mentally rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Where have you been, I haven't heard from you all day? You've been acting weird though, like you can't focus on anything."
"You'll see why tomorrow! Now go to sleep, must get that beauty sleep!"
I giggled and got ready for bed. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was surrounded by darkness.
End of recap-

I woke to the sound of my family singing happy birthday to me. I fluttered my eyes open and lifted my head up while resting my elbows on my bed to keep me up. I smiled from ear to ear. When they finished singing I thanked them and told them I would be downstairs in a bit. I took a shower, and washed my hair then shaved my legs and armpits. I shut the water off and wrapped a towel around my body. I got dressed (in the outfit that's up at the top) and blow dried then straightened my hair. I did my makeup a little darker than usual, but hey it's my birthday. I looked at that clock and it read 8:15 a.m. Just 20 more minutes and I'll officially be eighteen. I sighed. I was honestly a little nervous because there was a big chance of me meeting my mate today. What if he doesn't want me and then he rejects me? Those were the questions that kept coming into my mind. I went downstairs and saw my family just sitting down to eat breakfast. I sat by my brother and stole a piece of his toast.
"Hey!" He exclaimed
I looked at him, "Hey." Still looking at him I took a bite of the piece of toast and smiled.
He scoffed and looked down at his food and said,"Buttsniffer."
I laughed and looked at the clock and it said 8:34. One more minute I thought, one more minute!
I had to go the bathroom so I excused myself and went. I sat on the toilet and then I heard a knock. I heard indistinct voices and then it was silent. I was done with my business. I pulled up my pants and washed my hands. I heard the door open and then I caught the most wonderful smell. Pine and cinnamon. I then heard the sound of the door closing and a lock being turned. I looked up and saw who it was in the mirror.
Alpha Carter.
(Her reaction when found out he was her mate)

(His reaction)

"Mine!" I heard him growl

"Mine!"
I heard him growl.
I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, you can't be my mate! You're ruthless!" He growled and grabbed my arms and pushed my up against the wall.

He put his head in my neck taking in my scent

He put his head in my neck taking in my scent. I was about to punch him, but he caught it."Tsk...tsk...tsk..." He said while waving a finger in my face.
"I'm not yours!" I yelled in his face.
He laughed and said, "Oh, but you are love." He moved his gaze down my body and moved his hand down along with it. I looked away. Uncomfortable yet turned on at the situation i was in. "You see," he begin and then grabbed my ass,"this is mine..." I was about to yell at him, but he clamped his hand over my mouth. He then grabbed my private area, "and this is mine!" He started to rub it. He let go of my mouth and I was about to kick him when his leg moved my leg and he stood in between my legs, he grabbed my legs so they were wrapped around his waist and started to grinding into me. I bit my lip from letting out a moan, but then he growled and grind harder into me, I couldn't hold it anymore I let out a loud moan. I felt his chest vibrate from his growl.
Oh shit! I thought to myself.