Memories

Recap-
I opened my eyes and saw him standing up staring at me. I moved back up to the headboard and brought my legs to my chest. I then brought my head in my knees and started to cry. I heard footsteps and then a door open and close. I looked up and saw I was by my self. I then laid down and let sleep consume me.
End of recap-

Carters point of view (POV)
I looked at her and noticed she was talking to her wolf.
"Out." I said.
She growled. I raised an eyebrow.
She looked at me and crossed her arms, then tilted her head a little and smirked. "Ever heard of please?" She asked. Amusement come across my face. "Only when your moaning and pleading for me to keep fucking you..." She scoffed and rolled her eyes. I chuckled and grabbed her arm. When she got to her feet, I tried pulling, but she pulled back. I sighed, "you're so fucking stubborn." I love that she's stubborn, I've always liked a challenge. She smirked, "so are you...love." When she called me love I wanted to take her right then and there. I bit my lip and threw her over my shoulder. "Come on! Let me down!" I looked at her ass and couldn't help it. Smack. "Ow! Stop it!" Smack. "Carter!"
Smack. "I suggest you stop talking sweet thing, or there is plenty more where that comes from." I smacked her ass again, "and I definitely don't mind doing it."
She stayed quiet.
"That's our good girl." My wolf said.
I mind linked him a chuckle, "she's anything, but a good girl." I mind linked him back. I walked up the steps and opened the big front doors. I then went up the stairs, opened our bedroom door. I kicked the door with my foot to close it and flung her on the bed with her landing on her back. Her stomach was showing a little and she had confusion written all of her face. I eyed her up and down. I bit and licked my lips. I had this need to be on her. Feel her under me. I took off my shirt and then got on top of her. I started kissing her neck.
"Get the fuck off me!" She yelled. I stopped kissing her neck and growled. I was getting so pissed off with her disrespect towards me. It's time to teach her a lesson. I then got off her and picked her up so she was bent over on my knee. "I'm going to smack that beautiful ass you have ten times."
"For what?!" She yelled and tried to get off of me, but I held her down. Damn wasn't she hot when she was angry. "For disrespecting me more times than I can count." I said with a smirk on my face.
I started to tug her pants down, I so badly wanted to see her naked. She started squirming. Smack. "Ow!" I then tugged on her pants again. "Stop!" She tried to move my hands, but I held her hands down. I wanted to touch her bare ass so badly. I moved down so I was next to her ear and whispered, "stay still before you turn me on with all your squirming. It feels like you're grinding on me." I then groaned. She froze and stiffened up a little and i kissed her neck. I sat back up so I wouldn't be to tempted to take her right here right now. I pulled her pants down and then her sexy black laced panties. I bit my lip. I then began tugging on her panties when her tan hands stopped me. "Don't." She said and while glaring at me. I looked at her and licked my lips, it turned me on that she trying to sound like the dominant one. I pulled her panties down all the way and stroked her ass. "Damn." I said and groaned. I then felt my self getting hard and knew she knew too. I smirked, knowing that she could feel my erection. I couldn't take it anymore I had to spank her beautiful ass. Smack.
Silence. Smack. I raised an eyebrow. Smack, smack. Se stayed silent. "What the fuck?" My wolf said. I growled and hit her harder this time. I heard her whimper. Smack, smack,smack. She screamed. Smack, smack. She screamed again this one louder than the last. I smacked her ass one more time, hard. Smack and I was done. I then started to rub her ass. To make it not hurt as much. I pulled up her panties and pants. I picked her up so she was sitting on my lap. She winced. Good I thought, now she's learnt her lesson. I then put my head in her neck and started licking my neck and nipped at it. I wanted her to know I felt bad, but also that I don't joke around. I always mean business. She bit her lip and I could feel my erection getting harder. I then found her sweet spot and started kissing and sucking it. She moaned and I felt her stiffen up against me. I smirked. My hands started to roam her. "Stop, please." She sobbed. I instantly stopped. I picked her up and laid her down on the bed. She opened her beautiful chocolate colored eyes. I stared down at her for a few seconds then she moved back up to the headboard and brought her legs to her chest. She brought her head on her knees and started to cry. I decided she needed time so I left. I also needed time too. I walked into my office and sat down on my chair. I laid my head in my hands and started to cry. Her pleads for me to stop brought memories back from when my father tried to make me do things for him. I would also plead and plead, but he would never listen. I would never, WILL never do that to my Rosie.