Mark

Recap-
The door went flying into the wall about five feet to the left of me. I gasped and snapped my head to see a red eyed nose flaring Carter. I was trembling. He was shaking with anger. He stomped towards me and I shrunk into the wall. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, "I'm marking you! NOW!"
End of recap-

He pulled me out of the bathroom, towards the bed. "No!!!" I cried, "don't do this!!"
"You should've thought about that love," he turned to face me, "before you ran away!" He yelled in my face. I whimpered.
His face softened, but then quickly covered it up with anger.
"You're fucking mine! And I will do with you as I please," he got close to my face,"don't you ever tell me what the fuck to do again!" He threw me on the bed and got on top of me. He pulled my hair so that he could have access to my tan neck. He licked his lips and I saw his canines elongating. Horror swept over my face, "N-no!!!" I screamed. I started lashing around, throwing punches. Attempting to kick him. He growled, narrowed his eyes at me and let go of my hair then grabbed onto my wrists. "Stop!!" He yelled. He slammed my wrists onto the bed on both sides of my head. His eyes were turning red meaning his wolf was almost to the surface. He put his head down to my neck and felt him kiss and nip on me. My head went back in bliss, and my back arched, but then I remembered the situation I was in. He felt his teeth start to pierce through my skin and felt the most unbearable pain. "P-please," I felt a tear fall down my face, "don't do this!"
His stopped and looked at me. Anger was on his face until he saw the tears falling. His face softened, he brought his head to the crook of my neck and breathed in my scent. I heard him moan. "Damn, you smell so good."
I let out a quiet sob, "please don't             m-mark me."
He wiped away my tears with his thumb. His eyes went back and forth looking at my eyes. His thumb caressed my cheek and then my lips. He bent down to kiss me and I didn't pull away.
"If you do anything like that again, I will not hesitate to mark you." With that he got off me and left the room. He left me shocked that he didn't finish marking me, but so relieved at the same time. I grabbed onto where I felt his teeth pierce through my skin. I winced, "damnit!"