Marking and love

Recap-

"I love you Carter..." She whispered. I smiled, "I love you too Rosie." I felt her smile against my neck and pull me closer to her. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever until I felt her pull away. I looked down at her with a confused look and saw her point her pointer finger at me, "don't you ever, and I mean ever get into a challenge again! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" She yelled while slapping my stomach and wiping away a few tears falling on her cheeks. I chuckled and kissed her lips.

End of recap-

Carters POV:

We walked back into the pack house. "I want to go talk to your parents now." She nodded and we walked down to the cellars. The truth is, is that I feel extremely guilt about doing this to her family, I want to get along with them and I want them to forgive me. Plus I am extremely nervous, about apologizing, I don't do it often, and what if they don't accept it?

"Thank you," She looks up to me, "for putting beds in the cells where my parents and brother is. I noticed that in the other rooms, there weren't any beds, that the prisoners had to sleep on the cold floor."

I smiled at her, "you're welcome love." She smiled back at me and we turned our attention back to getting down to the cellars. When we finally made it I nodded towards the guard and he bowed and mumbled an Alpha, and Luna. We walked down the hall of cells and came to her families cell. The guard unlocked and opened it for us. Rosie mumbled a thank you and I nodded. "Rosie!" Her mother yelled and ran then hugged her. She smiled, "Mom...can't...breathe..."

"Oops sorry!" Her mom giggled, which made Rosie giggle too. Her father and brother ran up and gave her a bear hug too. "Guys, Carter wanted to talk to you..."

Everybody looked at me with an intense gaze and I was starting to get uncomfortable. I cleared my throat, "uhm... I want to... apologize... for my behavior and for how I've treated you." I looked down at my feet and felt someone pull me into there arms. I looked up and saw that it was Rosie's mother, Jennifer. I hugged her back and she said, "you're already forgiven." She pulled back and smiled warmly at me, I couldn't help, but smile back at her. Rosie's brother and father looked at me with their arms crossed. "Oh get over your guys ego, she's Rosie's mate and if Rosie has forgiven him then so can we." Jennifer said. Rosie smiled at her mother and looked at her father and brother, "well?" She asked.

They looked at each other then to me her brother spoke up first, "I forgive you, but if you ever hurt her again, my father and I will personally cut your dick and balls off."

Rosie gasp, "Jaxson!"

I smiled at him, "you have nothing to worry about, I would never hurt someone I love." I turned and smiled at Rosie she was blushing.

"Rosie has a big heart, she's loving, sweet, incredibly caring, you are one lucky man to have her as a mate so therefore I forgive you and trust Jaxson when he says that him and I will cut your dick and balls off." Matthew said.

Jennifer rolled her eyes and mumbled, "men."

"you're free to go now, and you're welcome on my land anytime."

We went outside to the edge of the woods. They all gave Rosie one last hug and surprising they ALL gave me a hug too. "Thank you for forgiving me." They all smiled and said you're welcome. Jennifer came up to me and whispered, "thank you for loving our Rosie." They shifted and ran off into the woods.

Rosie's POV:

I watched as they shifted and ran off into the woods. I hugged Carter and he hugged me back and rested his chin on top of my head. I felt tears fall down my cheeks and I sniffled. "Hey..." Carter said and I looked up to him, "are you alright?" I smiled at him, "yeah, thanks, I'm going to miss them." "Wanna go in?" He asked. I nodded and he picked me up bridal style. I giggled and he looked down at me lovingly. I rested my head on his chest and breathed in his wonderful scent. My eyelids slowly started to close and I let sleep consume me. I woke up to Carter laying me on the bed, "I have to go to the bathroom." He nodded and picked me up again and carried me to the bathroom. He sat me down and watched me go in. I think he was worried about me, since I was still crying a little. I shut the door behind me and began to turn the lock on the door until I heard a growl. "Remember what happened last time you locked the door, love?" I smirked, "yep I remember." and turned the lock so you heard a click. I heard him growl playfully. I giggled and walked to the shower. I turned the water on in the shower and took off my shirt and pants leaving me in my red laced bra and panties. The door flung off its hinges. I gasped and turned to see Carters eyes pitch black. He stalked towards me and pulled me tight into his body. He gripped my ass and kissed my lips passionately. He slowly made his way to my bra clasp and looked in my eyes for any uncertainty. Not finding any he unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor, I quickly covered my breast and he put his hands on my wrists, "please don't hide your beautiful body from me." I smiled and moved my arms, noticing that I'm still not that comfortable he kept his gaze on my eyes. I could tell he desperately wanted to look down, but didn't. Carter lowered his head and kissed my lips slowly. He crouched down and slowly pulled down my panties, leaving me completely naked. He stood back up and took off his shirt, never breaking eye contact with me. He slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. I looked down and saw his obvious boner in his boxers. I looked back up to see Carter smirking, "like what you see?"

I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully. He pulled off his boxers and pushed me in the shower easily. He pinned my wrists on the marbled shower wall and slipped his naked knee in between my thighs spreading them gently. He kissed my lips and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I opened wide to accept his tongue in my mouth. He tasted my mouth fully and I couldn't help, but moan. He massaged my left breast and rolled my erected nipple in between his thumb and forefinger. He flipped me around so my back was against the wall and grinded his front into my backside. The hot steamy water only turned me on more. He left hickies beginning at my jawline to my sweet spot. His hand roamed down my body until he came down to to my vagina. He placed his large fingers inside me and I moaned. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the wall. "I love you Rosie..." He said while thrusting two of his fingers inside me. I moaned loudly and started grinding against his fingers. Wanting to feel more of him. He picked up his pace and I felt myself getting really really hot. He was getting faster and rougher. My insides tightened against his fingers. "Carter..."I moaned," I think I'm gonna..."

"Let it out baby." Then it happened. The warm juices of my orgasm drenched his fingers. He gripped me gently and carried me out of the shower. He kissed my lips and said, "jump." So I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He groaned and shut the water off. He carried me to the bed and laid me down gently. I sat up on my elbows and slowly crawled backward until my entire body was on the bed. Carter crawled onto the bed and moved his hand along my long tan leg. He straddled my hips letting the first couple centimeters of his manhood touch the top of my entrance. He lowered his hand down to my stomach and slid upward until they rested on my breast. He squeezed and I moaned. He rubbed his whole body against mine and got between my legs. He lowered his head to my neck and sucked on my sweet spot, "please let me mark you." He looked up at me desperately and I couldn't help, but smile. I nodded without hesitation. He smiled at me and went back down to my neck. I felt his canines slowly enter my neck and at first it was the worst pain that I have ever felt. I screamed and tried to push him off me, but he kept a grip on me so I couldn't move. "Carter! It hurts!" He continued to mark me and then after a couple of minutes I felt pleasure, I moaned. When he finished he slowly took his canines out of my neck and licked my mark. He looked at it proudly and then me with love in his eyes. "I'm sorry for hurting you."

I cupped his cheek, "it's ok, marking hurts." I smiled at him which he returned.

He pushed himself a little more into my entrance then stopped, "Rosie this will hurt, since you're a virgin. This will be the only time during our love making that it will hurt, are you sure?"

I nervously nodded and smiled at him, "I love you Carter and the fact that you're thinking about me and not just yourself makes me love you impossibly more, yes, I'm sure."

He slowly and easily entered me. At first it was like this weird abnormal pressure and then the pain came. My insides had to stretch to get used to his large manhood. I whimpered and he stopped and looked at me. "Do you want me to stop?"

"N-no... thank you." I whispered. He nodded and continued to thrust into me slowly. The pain slowly went away and then came the pleasure. He moved his hand on my breast and had his other hand in my hair. He kissed me gently. His hand pinching and squeezing my nipples. I moaned and then his pace quicken a little. His groans and grunts along with my moans were the only things you could hear in our room. Each thrust sent me over the edge, I need him. "C-carter... Faster!"  He thrusted faster and harder into me. His lips met mine and it was more demanding and passionate. I licked his lower lip asking for entrance and he gladly opened. Our tongues fought for dominance, and he of course won. My back arched and hit bit my lower lip, making a quiet moan escape from my lips. My loud moan was followed by his and he cummed the same time I did. The feeling of the orgasm was even more powerful then when I was in the shower. We were both sweating and panting heavily. He slowly pulled out of me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tightly to his chest. My hand rested on his solid chest while his rested on my lower back. "I love you Carter..." I whispered.
"I love you too Rosie."