Trouble

Recap-
              He smiled eear to ear an pecked my lips, "go have fun with your family." I nodded and he left.

"I can't wait to see them!" My wolf howled.

I smiled, "I cant wait to see them too!"

End of recap-

Carters POV:

(warning there is some violence in this first part of the chapter)

After I kissed and left Rosie all I could think about was that hot steamy passionate kiss we were doing just minutes before we were rudely interrupted. My wolf whined for our mate. I honestly would rather ditch Nate and go back to keep kissing her soft, plump lips. Chloe, Drew's sister walked up to me, "where's Luna Rosie?! I haven't met her yet and I want to Carter!" Normally I wouldn't let anyone other than my mate call me Carter, but she's like a little sister to me so I let it slide. "She's going down to see her parents she hasn't seen them in a while," I said, "so no interruptions, I mean it Chloe." She nodded reluctantly. We walked down the stairs and walked into a holding cell. It has a whole bunch of torturing devices on the left side of the room, where on the right side of the room has a table with a couple of chairs.

Nate was in the middle of the room hanging by his hands from the ceiling. His feet were barely touching the ground and he was groaning in pain. I snickered at the idea of him in pain when he caused my mate to be in pain. An unintentional growl erupted through me at the idea of him causing my beautiful Rosie pain. I stomped over to Nate and punched him in the face. I heard a loud crack and a scream escape through Nate's lips. "This is just the beginning,"I smirked and turned my attention towards Drew. I gave him a nod and he nodded back to me. Drew started walking towards the torturing devices and tapped his chin with his pointer finger, "which one to choose...hmm..." he said pretending to think, "uhh, I think this one will work." He grabbed a long black whip from the wall and walked towards Nate and me. "Please..." Drew handed me the whip. "Don't do this!"  I pulled back and put all my strength into this first whip. Nate's body scrunched up in pain and he let out a blood curdling scream. I quickly covered my ears and crouched down. When he finally stopped screaming he was panting and coughing. "I bet that's what Rosie was saying to you, when you were trying to force yourself on her." I whipped him again and again. He was screaming and crying for me to stop, but all I saw was red. I wanted this man and any other man that comes near my Rosie with the same intentions as Nate, will die a slow and horrible death.

I was going to show Nate to all the males in my pack that this is what happens when you mess with MY mate. After I was done whipping, I decided to start punching. Over and over again I punched. He was coughing up blood, but oh no, I wasn't done yet. I was about to kick him when he yelled, "I want a challenge!"

(Thank you PickleToe for the great idea of Nate and Carter fighting!)

I stopped my foot and looked up at him shocked. No one has ever wanted to challenge me because I'm the strongest most feared alpha of all time. Of course I wasn't going to deny the chance of killing him in front of the whole pack. "Unchain him and tell the whole pack to meet us outside," I look over to Nate and then back to Drew, "tell them there's going to be a challenge for the position of the alpha from their used to be beta." Drew nodded and walked over to unchain Nate. I walked out the door towards the training grounds.

Rosie's POV:

I walked down the stairs and opened up a creepy ass door if you ask me. It was old, gray and cold. In fact when I opened the door and wave of cold air and the smell of blood surrounded me. I gagged and kept walking, I was worried that it was my family who was bleeding. Someone grabbed my arm and out of instinct, I swung. "Holy shit!" A man said while catching my fist in his overly large hands. I took him in and actually found him attractive. He had jet black hair with piercing blue eyes. He had broad shoulders a strong jaw line and his nose was crooked a little, but I think it made his face more defined. "Oh! Sorry Luna!" he immediately let go of my fist, "I didn't know it was you..." he scratched the back of his neck and chuckled nervously, "not trying to sound rude, but what are you doing here Luna?"